Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
They're not my thing...I like single 18650 mechanical squonkers. I do know a few folks that have these and they're very impressed. Fast firing, as advertised wattage and great build quality. If you're ok with the size and shape, it seems to be a very solid mod. Price is more than reasonable, it seems to me.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I'll never use a dual battery squonker myself - just too fat, plus I don't need that much power. I'd want a large squonk bottle though if I did. With all that battery capacity I'd want juice capacity to match. Even 8ml is too small for my 2x700 mods. I'm a big fan of the pulsar for that reason. With a 21700 tube, the 11 ml bottle is well matched. I prefer to refill and change batteries at the same time, which is why I still love using 18650 squonkers. Battery and juice capacity are in synch for the builds I run.

• Agree
Reactions: Asbestos4004

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I'm mildly puzzled by your interest in this. You've not struck me as having a vaping style that could benefit from a dual-battery mod.

However, I know you're interested in TC... There's precisely one company's boards that I trust to do TC well, and even their boards can be finicky if the mod itself isn't totally up to snuff.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
You are right, my vape doesn't need the power, I looked at it for battery life. I am interested in TC and experiment but am not yet a convert. Right now, I use a JAC, generally in power with a Siren2 and a CC mechanical. I am nothing if not inconsistent.

I'm mildly puzzled by your interest in this. You've not struck me as having a vaping style that could benefit from a dual-battery mod.

However, I know you're interested in TC... There's precisely one company's boards that I trust to do TC well, and even their boards can be finicky if the mod itself isn't totally up to snuff.

Reactions: Rossum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread