New Saber Touch "Ghost" Edition From The Past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
So I was thinking again......and had a question.
Can the ghost be knurled? Or would that hinder the glow in the dark coating process?

I was seriously considering a knurled ghost, but I decided to go with the smooth instead. Was thinking about naming this one "Obi Wan" since it is a "light" Saber. It will be for my wife so I thought about "Leia," but she never used a light saber. Plus my wife thinks the young Obi Wan is a hottie.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Just ordered a glow-in-the-dark drip tip to go with my newly ordered GITD light Saber. I can't wait to get those two goodies together and turn out the lights!
:2cool:
Be VERY careful with that driptip!! I had 2 crack the bottom part that goes into the atty for no apparent reason:ohmy:

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
Be VERY careful with that driptip!! I had 2 crack the bottom part that goes into the atty for no apparent reason:ohmy:

I wonder if it is just the GITD ones that crack. My bride (aka Lady Tokesalot) loves her glass tips and we have not had any problems so far, but this will be her first GITD one. I'll let you know how it goes. Thx 4 the tip on the tip!!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Lemme guess: powder coated end caps? A skull silkcreened onto the Saber!? multi-colored stripes?!! What could it be???? Aaaaaggggghhhhh!!

A skull silkscreened into the Saber, now that would be beyond my wildest expectations, I would be in absolute glory:wub: Don't think it's possible, but who knows:confused: I'd love to find out:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread