New Sidesho Atomizers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furius

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
I just got my new atomizers for the Sidesho. I got a white with blue logo and its beautiful. I also got a standard blue atomizer to match my blue battery. I am keeping them untouched until my new liquid comes so I can have a nice fresh new atomizer to use with the new juice.
I also think I might have an explanation to why the white Sidesho hits harder than the others. Now I'm not expert, but I don't think it has anything to do with the battery.
When I received my new atomizers, I blew them both out. I just wanted to see how much airflow a new atomizer should be getting compared to my used ones. And I noticed that the white atomizer tends to have more airflow then the blue atomizer I have. Its barely noticeable, but I noticed it. It could be an anomaly, but I think it has something to do with why the white hits harder.
There is also a black atomizer with red logo that is downright sexy and would look so hot on a red or black battery with opposing colored cart.
I don't see these atomizers on the site yet so if you don't know about them, trust me they are gorgeous.
However I also have been using my blue atomizer that I've been using the last 3 days for my dripping experiment and I have to say I am so pleased with how it draws and the hit is perfect. I stopped dripping more than I should in the atomizer and noticed that I get better vaping, vapor production, and pretty much just as long vaping out of using just enough liquid to coat the bridge and have the excess go into the atomizer (3 small drops). I drizzle the juice around the atomizer instead of dropping is straight on the bridge. I do it like I'm icing a really small cake.
I just wanted to share my thoughts on the new style atomizer and how pleased I am with the dripping technique on the Sidesho. I am a noob and haven't really tried dripping on other units, but man the Sidesho just seems to respond so well to dripping that it seems made for it.
Also, I wonder if its true that a manual battery will protect my battery better from leakage. The only reason I ask is doesn't the manual battery have the same opening attaching to the atomizer that an automatic does?

I like this atty it works well, seems to be breaking in very quickly after a couple cleanings to get rid of the strange tasting residue on the new atty's. I also have a blu setup, and modified the blu batteries to work on the sidesho atty, and it works beautifully. The Sidsho atty seems to suck up less juice than the blu's use less power, but produce more vapor its amazing.

and Im pretty sure the manual battery connection will be sealed, because there is no reason for an air hole to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread