Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The higher the number, the more popular the thread is. So maybe you should stop by and see why. :thumbs:

I never visit threads according to popularity, only according to my interest or curiosity in subject matter.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Could you send me a screenshot of the avatar and profile issues you're seeing?

Let me know you know if you see anything else! We're actively monitoring this thread and will continue making updates
    Can't do a screen shot . . . Avatar is now deform and only shows the center of the image - the "World" with the Gay rainbow over lapping it and a Man standing next to the world (Actually it is a copy of the "Man from Uncle" tv show logo). Also, my ECF nickname "Uncle" is cut off.

As for an additional fix, being able to adjust the size of text - right now it is way to small.

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    I never visit threads according to popularity, only according to my interest or curiosity in subject matter.
    But some threads are poorly titled (just like you can't judge a book by its cover) or totally changed later in the thread.

Last edited:

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    This is from the General Discussion forum...

R629USP.png
    Thanks. I have no idea why I'm not seeing it.

Reactions: Delilah718

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    What I'm really not liking about this change is the posts all squashed to the left of the page and this big empty gray space on the right. Since the posts are why we all come to a forum in the first place, it would be nice if they took up more of the page. Is this the only theme that can be used for the forum upgrade? I can't believe they don't have one that puts more emphasis on posts rather than this big empty space on the right.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    ..squashed to the left of the page and this big empty gray space on the right.
    Click on the three dots next to your username at the top of a page. Then click 'toggle sidebar'. That may help.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    As for an additional fix, being able to adjust the size of text - right now it is way to small.
    Click on your username on the top of a page. Click on the icon of a head with a gear next to it. Click on 'Preferences'. You can change text size there. At first I just had my browser text size increased, then I set it back and changed the font size here to 'extra large'..

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I think it was at the bottom of the thread page. I never knew anyone used that information ... apparently i was wrong :lol:
    It was. It was just a casual distraction for me.

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Okay, found something else that needs to be fixed - The location icon under avatar or in profile - brings you to google maps and shows where some is located . . . NOT NICE ! ! ! :nah::censored::mad:
    That's always been there.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    They could have kept both the old and the new. But that would make too much sense and allow you to run which one you prefer. They were doing this when most of us were running the old while some were running the new.

Reddit did it that way. You can pick either the new or the old, it's your choice. ECF should have done the same. :(

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    They could have kept both the old and the new. But that would make too much sense and allow you to run which one you prefer. They were doing this when most of us were running the old while some were running the new.

Reddit did it that way. You can pick either the new or the old, it's your choice. ECF should have done the same. :(
    Are you willing to pay the bucks for the infrastructure? Keeping two separate systems using the same database isn't cheap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread