"New" Smilomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Dances

Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
NY
all it's used for is to help stop the liquid from building up inside the mouthpiece. I guess though that most people are saying it isn't really helping stop that. I ended up just removing them because I use a syringe to fill and I just couldn't with that screen in there plus you can't see when you need to top it off.

it's real easy to remove just find something small enough to stick inside and push down on one side until you can grab and remove it.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
all it's used for is to help stop the liquid from building up inside the mouthpiece. I guess though that most people are saying it isn't really helping stop that. I ended up just removing them because I use a syringe to fill and I just couldn't with that screen in there plus you can't see when you need to top it off.

it's real easy to remove just find something small enough to stick inside and push down on one side until you can grab and remove it.

Thanks for the comments

Alwayslooking for ways to improve, will have holes to use syring in future. Have also made some additional modifications you will see soon. Please, keep your thoughts coming, I care.

Steve:2cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I don't use a syringe... I'm a good ole' fashioned straight-from-the-bottle guy.

Like I said previously, the screen makes it super difficult to see how saturated the polyfil is... I totally overfilled it the first time.

Graity

I here ya, what I do is fill till it stops sinking down. I like the way, the screen hold the plastic tube in place so no jusice getsinto tube, and have extended the stainless steel tip to halfway up the silicon tip. These area work in progress, and promiss, I will not stop till it is as close to pr=erfection as possible.

Same as with new WOW Line of batteries. They all have 10-13 second cutoffs now.

Look for many new world first products in very new future.

Smilin:2cool:

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
I've had the other kind of smileo's and just now opened one with the screen in it and was wondering! I like it so far! Just fill and let the juice sink back down below the screen a few times. Eventually you'll see the juice sink down under the screen very slowly as opposed to before and you know you're done. Great improvement IMO.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Some vapers (including myself) take the screens off on the Smileos. I use a paperclip or pushpin to pull it up. It won't affect performance, it's just there to help stop juice from shooting back into your mouth.

With 50/50 juice, you just have to let it soak in for awhile, that or try the Taryn spin. Both ways work for vapers here who use 100% VG. Worst case scenario, add drops of distilled water to the juice to thin it out a little :).

The juice doesn't seem to be absorbing past the screen with 50/50 juice. I will give it some more time, but maybe it's too thick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread