NEW Smoke Dripper RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
anyone see this new dripper? looks nice for the price.

http://.........blogspot.com/2013/12/super-simple-smoktech-dripper-rda-569.html

11205-1.jpg

iowajosh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
iowa
I bought three of them. Yes, slightly smaller than expected. No, can't use big coils. 1st try with ekowool works ok. Gonna try cotton next. Works fine though and $6. Very little volume in the cap because it is so small. Seems to help flavor a little. Wick setup gonna look a lot like the factory one because of limited space inside. I just wanted to try them because it doesn't need tools to set up.

Smithereens

Oct 22, 2013
In the weeds.
I just bought one today... not bad. I cleaned it, tweaked the coil that came with it (1.8ohm) and have been vaping away with it. It's odd not having a removable drip tip, but I started dripping without taking the cap off.... I'm sorta digging it.

Now I'm looking at the M11 14500 mech on Fasttech.... It would be a nice combo to carry at work.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
i used this dayly for a month and gave it to a friend ... it was the best little dripper i ever had ! i got it from kidney puncher i thin for like 6 bucks lol the only grip i had was it sort of has to be built with a cotton micro coil ... no room in there... but still it was the best small dripper i have ever used period !!! i got my 22mm agi in and i have a friend who never use a rebuildable before so what the heck i gave it to him along with a cotton ball and 3 ft of 28 guage wire, he was stoked !!!

i may order another one next time i visit kidney puncher i like this little rda a lot .. a real lot and was sad to give it away but hey it was for a good cause lol

this thing hits like the ebaron does !!!! it is soo small yet makes the biggest clouds !!!

ohh and for some reason if you never remove the cap you can drip an ungodly amount of juice in it for its size !!!

Last edited:

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
you guys are doing it wrong !!!! roflao !!!

this thing is built for cotton micro coils !!! i promise that if you do a single 1 ohm 28 guage cotton micro coil like 6 wraps coil on the big side, you will have your mind blown !!!!

i could fog my whole living room up in 3 puffs of HHV heavanly tobacco !!!

look at my avitar !!!!

once you learn that this lil puppy likes the 1 to 1.5 ohm range biggish micro coils stuffed with cotton .... game over you will fall in love !

i think it all has to do with how tight and small the chamber is, if you make your coil just the right size, i used a large eyeglass screwdriver, and use enough cotton to take up about 40% of the chamber volume, it seems to enhance the flavor IE warm and strong flavored with thick vapor.

Last edited:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I have had time with mine and I do love it, I have a couple of larger RDAs and this little buggabear does produce nice flavor. I find myself using it more than anything else because flavor is just so good. I'm going to order a couple more for squonk mods.

It's because of how compact it is, small air chamber produces a warm rich vape.

The 1.5 ohm coil I have pictured above takes 15 watts or 6 volts without any issues (still using that coil), the cotton wick I'm using holds about 10 drops of high PG liquid without leaking.

Coil airhole alignment must be exact or you will think this little RDA isn't worth a damn, once you get it aligned just drip through the top.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
^^^^^What he said!^^^^^ It is important to align the air hole with the coil. If you do this, it works EXCELLENT. I wrap coils about 1.5 ohms and use cotton for wicking. It only takes a minute to change cotton if you wish. I like that you change coils without any tools. With a VV device, this little guy is perfect for tasting flavors. Worth twice the price. :vapor:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
If you get one of these make sure you get the coil as close to the deck as possible, in this image you can see it looks like it is almost touching.

Triple twisted 32g @ 1 ohm

*edit*
Also don't tuck the wick under the coil like you may on larger RDAs, it will block airflow and cause harsh hits and severely limit vapor production.

y7usu8er.jpg

Last edited:

Ronald3638

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Zeeland, MI, USA
I got one to take on a trip because I don't want to carry a big mod with me and this little thing is amazing. I'm going back tomorrow and get another so I'll have a backup.

A dripper that actually looks right on an ego twist, no screwdriver required to connect the coil, amazing flavor, and cheap whats not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread