Status
Not open for further replies.

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Hi Kat,
Yes, it is really starting to warm up, but it is so beautiful out here!
Yeah, I am def going to try and make this next meet. Looking so forward to seeing everyone again!
Hiya Jason, Sea, Nate, Pup, P-Dub and everyone else!! I hope we'll all be able to see each other again at the Glendora meet next weekend! Sounds like it'll be a blast!

Nate, had to laugh at your birdies having broken wings! Hope you heal quickly! Sea, you made me think about that spinach bowl and I just thought.... YUMMMMMMMMMMMM! That was awesome. It's so cool to think back to such a great day spent with fantastic people, good drinks and munchies and vape toys everywhere! Jason, hats off to you, again for being the host with the most!

Oh and you beat us today. High in the VOD (Valley of the Dolls) is only 71 degrees, but RealFeel is 78. I just get such a kick out of "REALFEEL".

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Yes, they are actually pretty nice. I have been vaping on one since this morning. I cannot believe the amount of juice this things hold! More than even the go-go. I will clean them in the ultrasonic when the time comes, just hope they don't swell-up and choke off the draw, there's an aweful lot of filler in these things.
Hey ya Jason, aren't they great?? One lasted me about a day without topping off and I vaped it pretty heavy. I am still using the same one for the last week and still get the great vapor, after about the 5th day it does weaken the flavor just a bit but not bad at all. I really like them. Just wondering if you can clean them like the 510 cartos??? Do I dare try? What do you think?

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
That's funny Nate! :laugh:!

Thank Jason, yeah even with Broken Birdies I think they need to turn the lights off and let me shoot in the dark more often LOL I shot really good today. I believe I got the highest score in the command for low light night fire. :D

Hiya Jason, Sea, Nate, Pup, P-Dub and everyone else!! I hope we'll all be able to see each other again at the Glendora meet next weekend! Sounds like it'll be a blast!

Nate, had to laugh at your birdies having broken wings! Hope you heal quickly! Sea, you made me think about that spinach bowl and I just thought.... YUMMMMMMMMMMMM! That was awesome. It's so cool to think back to such a great day spent with fantastic people, good drinks and munchies and vape toys everywhere! Jason, hats off to you, again for being the host with the most!

Oh and you beat us today. High in the VOD (Valley of the Dolls) is only 71 degrees, but RealFeel is 78. I just get such a kick out of "REALFEEL".

Howdie all, Yes I just kinda wrote it and then when I re read it I laughed my @rse off. I had to keep it in there. Uggggghhh Food Coma!!!!! Just ate a HUGE Apple Fritter the size of dinner plate. Time for a nap me thinks. Be back later on.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Beautiful Nate!
Maybe you need to mess-up your middle fingers more often! :laugh:
That's great shooting though. It's nice to know you can hit something when you need to.
Jason

Thanks my Friend, yes it is very nice to outperform the so called "Sharp Shooters" who only get that title because they are given more time to take their shots. I however perform better under pressure as the test is supposed to be. This time a computer was in charge of the timing of the shots. It would take away the target after a given amount of time :D I do very well under these kinds of circumstances. :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

clutchjunkie

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
SoCal
Thanks my Friend, yes it is very nice to outperform the so called "Sharp Shooters" who only get that title because they are given more time to take their shots. I however perform better under pressure as the test is supposed to be. This time a computer was in charge of the timing of the shots. It would take away the target after a given amount of time :D I do very well under these kinds of circumstances. :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Do you do any practical shooting? I wanted to get into that, but my wife is not a big fan of firearms, to put it lightly. You might want to check it out, it's a lot of fun. I was only able to do the "action air" IPSC events for a while but I loved it. There's just not many of AA ones held around here. Seems to be lots of real steel events though.

Anyway, as always I hope to be by this weekend. Really nothing stopping me but the wife, I just need her to break that last 306 drip tip, lol.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Good Morning Everyone!

Hey There ClutchJunkie, no I have never done any of the paintball or Airsoft shooting events. The only shooting I do now are at work :( I sold my Ruger P90 and P89 in Washington state before I left for Hawaii and have not bought any new ones yet, I won't while I am in California. Too much drama to go through and red tape to own a handgun here. I have nothing that would prevent me from owning one, I just don't like how much paperwork and crap there is to go through, it's like you decide on which one you want in January and you might have it home in December. LOL

Yes everyone it is a beautiful day today. I am off for the weekend as of today I am hoping to get up there to the shop however it may have to wait until next weekend to go :(.

Sea I hope today is much better for you than yesterday was. We stayed at work a little extra time yesterday to rededicate the OS1 Charles K Shoeneman Memorial Room for a shipmate of ours who was murdered in 2009. His Parents are in town this week for the sentencing of the second of the two people who killed him so we wanted to do something special for them.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hey Nate! How are you buddy?
I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend my friend! :banana:

Oh I am indeed my Friend, and I hope Your Weekend is starting off Great as well! I just got through filling my MAP up as it was getting down to about the 1ml mark and I have not filled it since Monday and been vaping it all week :D I love this thing. And I am not going to mess with the caps at all untl the CE2 Dies or I start getting a funky taste because I believe I have it exactly balanced right now for Wicking and No Leaks :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
That is awesome bud! I am really happy you like the MAP. It is indeed one of the finest inventions in the vaping world today. For something you can just fill, set and vape for a couple of days, no-muss, no-fuss. It is wonderful!
I am still vaping on this new 4ml carto from Boge for the Leo, since yesterday! My battery finally ran out last night, so I settled down with the ProVari/MAP for the evening (I didn't have my USB passthrough cord for the Leo), so when I got to the shop this morning and plugged in the Leo and started hitting on this thing, it is still unbelievable!
Boge can definitely make a great carto! :)
I have to thank Shstarose for turning me on to these things!

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
That is awesome bud! I am really happy you like the MAP. It is indeed one of the finest inventions in the vaping world today. For something you can just fill, set and vape for a couple of days, no-muss, no-fuss. It is wonderful!
I am still vaping on this new 4ml carto from Boge for the Leo, since yesterday! My battery finally ran out last night, so I settled down with the ProVari/MAP for the evening (I didn't have my USB passthrough cord for the Leo), so when I got to the shop this morning and plugged in the Leo and started hitting on this thing, it is still unbelievable!
Boge can definitely make a great carto! :)
I have to thank Shstarose for turning me on to these things!

Wow that is great, yes the Boge Cartomizers that we have have been lasting us since we got them without cleaning or anything, just topping them off every now and then seems to keep them purring like a kitten. A 4ml Carto??? WOW that must be amazing! *Ponders if it would fit the Provari or not??* LOL that would be awesome indeed :D

This is what happened. I need to get one of those PVs that last a day or two b/t charges. I made it, but it was a close call.

OCEANSIDE: Power outage affects nearly 300 residents

Holy Hanna!! That sucks Sea, I really hate power outages, we are scheduled for one here in the not so distant future for maintenance on some transformers in the area, I hate those because they make me have to shut everything in the house down and that takes time. That is another reason I try and keep all my PV batteries at a full charge to ensure that I do not have to worry about losing power and not having access to a vape even if it means breaking out a 510 to get by hopefully the number of batteries I have will allow me to vape peacefully in the event of a catastrophic power outage.

Nate AKA Darth Vapor

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Thank Jason, yeah even with Broken Birdies I think they need to turn the lights off and let me shoot in the dark more often LOL I shot really good today. I believe I got the highest score in the command for low light night fire. :D

Just ate a HUGE Apple Fritter the size of dinner plate. Time for a nap me thinks. Be back later on.

Bravo on the shooting Nate. Apple fritters? One of my favorite food I miss sooooo much when I had to give up sugar. Well, okay, I do cheat sometimes (whiskey sours, champagne cocktails, margaritas, pina coladas)

hopefully the gloom has left us for the year.

Don't you guys get June gloom every year like we do in Oceanside, eJoker?

Good Morning Vapers! It is shaping up to be a Fabulous Day!!

Good morning Pup. It was nice to see and meet you @ Jason's vapemeet!

Sea I hope today is much better for you than yesterday was.

Thanks Nate, it already is. Having electricity makes things much better. I need to go to the dollar store and get about 20 of their big candles. I hope you have a great day too.

SET??? What does that mean? Do I need to do this to my MAP tank? Hi Jason! Please and thank you.

I took a trip from Lancaster CA, all the way down to E-Cig City in Laguna Beach, 140 miles, lol. Good prices, good selection, good atmospere, good conversation. He let me sample as many liquids as i wanted, talked about flavors and such, and i spent a little money. I only have one complaint.......... no, i have no complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread