IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Be careful buddy. :)
J.
Good Morning Guys :D and Happy Thanksgiving Eve to Y'all :D

I totally agree there is no free Vapor Jason :D The more power= More Vapor but also = More juice usage :D

LOL Steve you couldn't be more correct, different atty's and/or any change at all in power, ohms or wicking material totally change the taste of Pluid. It is a very strange and awesome liquid :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :D I am gonna vape this ViVi Nova down and then drill out the side air holes to check it out and see what kinds of vapor I can get :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Nice buddy! :)
J.
WOW, I now have a Perfect Draw on this Sucker :D 3/63ths seems to be my sweet spot for a draw. I know my Cobra is 1/16th and it is a bit airy but I can deal with that because it performs exquisitely with that sized air hole. This ViVi Nova is completely dialed in now though. Perfect coil, (With your idea of the NR Wire Steve and the bored out air holes). It is absolutely perfect now. Here it is on the Provari Mini. I personally think it looks pretty nice on the Satin one :D

View attachment 153025

Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Nice buddy! :)
J.

Thank you :D It works marvelously now too :D I am really liking it a lot. I think these are going to be a big seller because it is so easy to either replace the atty itself or just rebuild it if you know how to suit your own tastes :D Very ingenious creation really :D

Got a sick Young Man here so he is quarantined to his room LOL
Hope your day is going great my Friend;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Those look different than mine. Mine are the vision vivi novas. The air holes are on the 510 connector, it looks like you air holes are on the base where the tank screws down. Is that correct?

I am not sure Brother, these are definitely nice though. The air holes being on the bottom cap is actually perfect because it allows it to be fully flush with the Provari and still have great airflow :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Sorry to hear about the little man bro,
I hope everything is okay! :(
J.
Thank you :D It works marvelously now too :D I am really liking it a lot. I think these are going to be a big seller because it is so easy to either replace the atty itself or just rebuild it if you know how to suit your own tastes :D Very ingenious creation really :D

Got a sick Young Man here so he is quarantined to his room LOL
Nate aka Darth Vapor

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Yes, the air holes are actually in the bottom ring on these ones. They were just some samples I received from a supplier. That is the first ones I have seen with air holes not in the connector, but actually up in the bottom cap itself.
J.
I am not sure Brother, these are definitely nice though. The air holes being on the bottom cap is actually perfect because it allows it to be fully flush with the Provari and still have great airflow :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Sorry to hear about the little man bro,
I hope everything is okay! :(
J.

Well after a little bit of Fetzy Petzy, (Peanut Butter mixed in with maple syrup, Family Favorite for generations), and some Ginger Ale and a lot of water I am beginning to think he just needed water because it sounds to me like he was just dehydrated. He seems to be doing a bit better now.

Well the ViVi Nove did not survive it's last surgery :( I accidentally tore the inner pin insulator so I think I am going to go ahead and order some more atomizer heads for this and give it another go around :D I really like the way it works :D

On a happier note I have finished the refurbishing part of the work on the Cobra top and it looks immaculate save for three little pitting marks that I can't get out with the materials I have. So now time to break out the polishing compound and the dremmel and see what I can do about a mirror finish by tomorrow. :D

Hope your day is going well my Friend;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Well stage one of the Polishing is complete and I think it will not really need a phase two. This pic does not do it justice but you can tell that it matches the drip tip in polish and sheen :D

IMAG0152.jpg

No more working on these for me today, just gonna take some time to enjoy them :D
Nate aka Darth Vapor

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Wow, bud, that sounds like a new vape flavor! :laugh: I remember eating peanut butter and maple sandwiches as a kid.
To bad about the ViVi!
I can't wait to see the newest work on the Cobra!
J.
Well after a little bit of Fetzy Petzy, (Peanut Butter mixed in with maple syrup, Family Favorite for generations), and some Ginger Ale and a lot of water I am beginning to think he just needed water because it sounds to me like he was just dehydrated. He seems to be doing a bit better now.

Well the ViVi Nove did not survive it's last surgery :( I accidentally tore the inner pin insulator so I think I am going to go ahead and order some more atomizer heads for this and give it another go around :D I really like the way it works :D

On a happier note I have finished the refurbishing part of the work on the Cobra top and it looks immaculate save for three little pitting marks that I can't get out with the materials I have. So now time to break out the polishing compound and the dremmel and see what I can do about a mirror finish by tomorrow. :D

Hope your day is going well my Friend;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Now that looks nice bud!
I bet it looks a lot better in person. Remember this is Titanium, not SS. So it probably takes a lot more to get the sheen on this little baby. :)
J.
Well stage one of the Polishing is complete and I think it will not really need a phase two. This pic does not do it justice but you can tell that it matches the drip tip in polish and sheen :D

View attachment 153169

No more working on these for me today, just gonna take some time to enjoy them :D
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope everybody has a wonderful day. We have so much to be thankful for. :)
Jason

Thank you my Friend and a very Happy Turkey Day to you and yours my Friend :D

Yes it does look much better in person. I am going to try and get a couple more passes over it with the polishing compound but it is very shiny right now :D Titanium is definitely harder to polish but it also holds that polish a lot longer I think :D

Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Thank you Nate!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful day buddy!

I bet the Ti does hold a polish better. :)
J.
Thank you my Friend and a very Happy Turkey Day to you and yours my Friend :D

Yes it does look much better in person. I am going to try and get a couple more passes over it with the polishing compound but it is very shiny right now :D Titanium is definitely harder to polish but it also holds that polish a lot longer I think :D

Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread