New To Board,New To Vaping,And My Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
Been there done that. Was a 2+pack a day of the special blend lgts when I finally gave them up after 48 yrs. Went to the stick batt but it wasn't enough then went to a Kgo which is really good and now a twist. Absolutely love the twist with a vivi nova tank. Don't care if I go anywhere else. Making the switch is well worth it. May get to a provari eventually when they become realistic in price.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I was a 2 pad smoker for 35 years . As soon as I picked up an ecig I was instantly down to only 6 analogs a day then after 5 or 6 months I quit completely . I still crave analogs a bit but have been vaping now for 2 years . A year and a half of that analog free . So stick with it and if you fall off the wagon just get back on you won't regret it .

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Hi and welcome, Steve! Good for you for giving up the cigs. Your story is much like mine and many others here. I was a heavy smoker and knew the moment I tried a disposable ecig that I could make this work. I refused to buy any more. A few days into it and I realized that I really never enjoyed cigs as much as I enjoy vaping. Funny, at first though, I kept reaching for a lighter or trying to flick an ash or seeking an ashtray automatically - LOL!!!

I think your plan to get the ego twist is a good one. You will probably want to get at least a couple of them. You'll want backups for your backups. ;)

BLOWSTICK

Jun 26, 2012
SW Florida
Steve, if my nicotine-addled wife could quit, and me as well.....for over a year now, so can YOU! You need to get the right setup to ease the transition. Most of the local vapists here are doing the Kanger T/2 with various EGO's. It has become a better product through this past year and really should work for you. Best of luck and please follow up on this thread with your progress! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread