New to E cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgkmdn

Jun 5, 2011
Canton, OH
thanx for advice, like i said, complete newbie. i've been on computer for 12+ hours trying to decide which is the best company to start w/. want something simple to use, to start out, so i dont think i want to go w/ something i hav to fill myself, yet. but i do want something reputable, pretty, and lotsa good flavors. at this point, i am completely confused!!!! but am very hopeful to get off analogs after the positive things i've read here about vaping....just need some guidance from an experienced & satisfied customer. thanx in advance!!!!

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
thanx for advice, like i said, complete newbie. i've been on computer for 12+ hours trying to decide which is the best company to start w/. want something simple to use, to start out, so i dont think i want to go w/ something i hav to fill myself, yet. but i do want something reputable, pretty, and lotsa good flavors. at this point, i am completely confused!!!! but am very hopeful to get off analogs after the positive things i've read here about vaping....just need some guidance from an experienced & satisfied customer. thanx in advance!!!!

This sounds like the KR808D-1 (aka vapor king) from vapor4life to me. Or the Bloog.

Last edited:

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread