• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the Boston vapors club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akingsley9000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Hi Nighteyes and upStomp -

Welcome to the group - its kinda quiet here though. upStomp, you and I are practically neighbors - if you ever find yourself in need of vaping supplies please feel free to let me know! Nighteyes you may be close to me as well but western mass covers a fairly large area so im not really sure but the same goes for you.

ETA: Nighteyes just re-read your post and see you are in springfield so I guess your a couple hours from me.

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
right now im making a flashlight that holds a 18650 and has a mini usb female at the bottom that im gonna hook up to a charger or make up a stand charger so that it can sit on it and fresh up the batt while im not vaping. i messed it up 3 times already but i'll get it to work.
aint it a pretty silver?
95750.gif

silviagordonunfinished.jpg

silviagordonunfinished2.jpg

Hey all! Jim from the Cape here.... I smoked hand rolled but haven't touched it since the end of the summer when I found vaping and moding! I mostly use my pump mod and just got and eGo which with LR atty's which I like so far.

Hey mistedD... sweet mod!!! How did it hold up? I've been looking for a way to recharge from USB... any tips would be appreciated! I grew up in Brockton but haven't been there in a while......

The club is a great idea. It's nice to know there are some local vapers around!!

Madison Ave

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Massachusetts
Hello Everyone,

I've just joined the Boston Vapers Club and have been a member of ECF since 10/14/10....which is also my first day of vaping being analog free! :thumb:

I'm glad I found you guys, 'cause I don't know anyone who vapors in my area...'North Shore'. It's nice to know that there are others besides me....:)

Happy Vaping :smokie:

boston joe

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
wakefield/boston
www.vaporbomb.com
Hello Everyone,

I've just joined the Boston Vapers Club and have been a member of ECF since 10/14/10....which is also my first day of vaping being analog free! :thumb:

I'm glad I found you guys, 'cause I don't know anyone who vapors in my area...'North Shore'. It's nice to know that there are others besides me....:)

Happy Vaping :smokie:

welcome to the club. i'm pretty much north shore too so if you need anything let me know. if i can help i will

rogerdugans

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
A house in the US
Up in Andover. (That's northeastern mass.)

Got started vaping a bit over a month ago and still not quite off the butts.... but close.

Looks like there are a few people in the greater Boston area vaping. :)

On the idea of supporting others when in need-
though new to vaping, I have E9 and DSE801 carts, attys and cartos as well as the batteries.
I am also beginning to get stuff for my GGTS together, so assorted batteries and some 901 attys (HV now, regular coming).

And a small amount of juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread