new to the forum but 4 weeks old to the vapor life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiftedLife97

Aug 6, 2010
long island
Wuzzz aaaa vapors.. My name is Tom, and iv been vapin for alittle over 4 weeks now on a borrowed 51 duo from a friend bougt from a local mall and im very happy so far.
I havent seen much talk about the 51 duo although im not to famaliar with the technical terms so maybe i just dont know when im reading about it. regardless its a pre filled disposible filter no dripping and a battery. automatic. the flavors are good although my buddy wants it back and i am the type that knows there is always something better out there so thats what brings me here.

Im looking to purchase a e cigg that comes with filters pre flavored with NO dripping.\
a good battery life
automatic or push button i dont really know. i usually have it in my pocket loose no case so not sure if button will be an issue
also looking for flavors. im into the vanilla althoug it doesnt tast so much vanilla just has a soft taste and smells lighter.(from what second handers have told me)
as far as color i dont care. i like to stay regualr white battery or black.not into the rainbow colors.
of course vapor amount is important.i dont need a smoke bomb but i need enouggh to match what i have now or greater
and price i wanna stay under a hundred if possible although i will entertain higher priced models if i can justify the price.

so can someone shoot me a good e cigg based on this info? its really simple i need an e cigg that is user friendly and does what it suppos to do with no added frustration.

appreciate any info and to be very honest the last thing i thought exsisted was an e cigg forum. this is just incrediable.

big up to who decided to throw trhis together.:2cool:

LiftedLife97

Aug 6, 2010
long island
so the flavored carts(im assuming the filters?) i can fill with juice on my own? just drip it in? i know theres a white soft cap on end do i pull it off and drip or just drip?

i can see the rip off factor you talk about but when u dont know whats what i feel like im getting ripped off when i need to buy all this different stuff just to puff.

can you recomend soemthing to me or a website? im doin research but its a diff opionion every post i read.

main concern is batt life cus goin out on a sat night and pullin on adead batt can send you up a wall far greater then ciggs ever could.ah

aprreitcate response

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I have two rivas from vaporjunction.com (they are on sale) The battery last me almost 2 days and I vape pretty heavy. You can get a bottle of juice and a syringe and fill your own much cheaper and way better tasting juice. I use blue foam in my carts (the blue foam for fish filters size u) You can get at any pet store it last forever and holds alot of juice. You could get all this for prob under $80 Welcome and good luck. Just read read and read some more

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
so the flavored carts(im assuming the filters?) i can fill with juice on my own? just drip it in? i know theres a white soft cap on end do i pull it off and drip or just drip?
There are a number of ways to refill cartomizers.
And they are all very easy.

I think it is safe to say at least 90% of us refill cartridges/cartomizers ourselves.
The juices you can buy taste better, come in a much wider variety, and are much cheaper.

main concern is batt life cus goin out on a sat night and pullin on adead batt can send you up a wall far greater then ciggs ever could.ah
If battery life is a concern you should get something that has a PCC as an option.
It is shaped like a pack of cigarettes and will charge a battery around four times.

So you can always have a second battery charging while you are using the other one.

If you would rather not get a PCC then you might want to look at mega batteries.
But the bigger the battery, the longer it will last, no avoiding that.

If you don't mind something a little bigger you could look at an eGo/Tornado/Riva type unit.

LiftedLife97

Aug 6, 2010
long island
yea i acutally just purchased a joy 510 refillable with liquid. from strictlyejuice.com 34 dollars .cant beat it

and some liquid blue foam.

see i was all jumbled up at first .theres so much info on e ciggs its tough to purchase stuff. but aftre some research the joy 510 seems legit besides batt lif mit be alittl short but with 2 batts car charger i see no issues.

thanks gys for the input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread