New to the forum, not to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippinbird87

Moved On
Jun 9, 2012
St. Louis
Hello everyone! I have been lurking around this forum for around a year, and finally decided to sign up. I have been using PV for over a year, starting out with a 510. vaping has gotten me over my cig habit, even though now and then I would have a cig. But now I have to stay away from analogues due to a health condition, and vaping has been a Godsend! I have upgraded my PV to a Joytech Ego-T (1000mAh and 650mAh) with a 510 atomizer and cartridge and use e-liquids from AwesomeVapor.com I am starting to branch out due to this forum, and I have on the way 5 smoktech ego carts and two 30ml bottles of e-liquid from Halocigs.com I am looking forward to converse with you all in the forum!

Kyle

MyKosmo

Moved On
Apr 16, 2012
I am new as well, I think this will be the 6th post. Hello and glad to see there are many new users here. I'm the editor of Spinfuel eCigs Magazine but I come from the tech industry having published MacNET and XtremeCamera for many years. Decided to focus on the eCig industry after my wife was finally able to stop smoking when my brother, also a heavy smoker, discovered eCigs and was able to quit. If they can quit analogs anybody can.

I stopped smoking in 1992, an election bet that I lost. But, after trying my wife and brother's choices for eCigs and reading up on them I decided to vape because I've always loved smoking, but a bet is a bet. (promised to stop tobacco cigarettes, eCigs weren't around in '92, so a loophole was found :blush: ...

On my quest to learn I asked my friend Rob at apolloecigs.com for a place where I could learn everything there is to learn about the modern eCig and the community that has spouted around it, he suggested this forum. Man, was he right.

TahuyaMom

Jun 19, 2012
Olympia WA
Hello everyone! I have been lurking around this forum for around a year, and finally decided to sign up. I have been using PV for over a year, starting out with a 510. Vaping has gotten me over my cig habit, even though now and then I would have a cig. But now I have to stay away from analogues due to a health condition, and vaping has been a Godsend! I have upgraded my PV to a Joytech Ego-T (1000mAh and 650mAh) with a 510 atomizer and cartridge and use e-liquids from AwesomeVapor.com I am starting to branch out due to this forum, and I have on the way 5 smoktech ego carts and two 30ml bottles of e-liquid from Halocigs.com I am looking forward to converse with you all in the forum!

Kyle

Hello Kyle
You used a PV? Is that a ProVari? Were you not happy with it?

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Hello Kyle
You used a PV? Is that a ProVari? Were you not happy with it?

PV is short for "Personal Vaporizer", no specific brand or type. It's the preferred way to refer to an e-cig. And it's easier to type too.

Some of these terms will appear with a little dashed underline, like BT for example. Hover your mouse over them and a little definition will pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread