New to Vaping, Just ordered an econo Envy Nirvana kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there folks, new to this whole thing. Decided I'd like to see what breathing is like. Now, I know blu isn't the way to go, but I read a few things about their disposables being better than the actual kits themselves, so I picked one up. Barely got any vapor from it, and sure enough, within less than an hour it was dead. Truthfully, less than ten minutes of actual use.
10 bucks (Vegas vices are not cheap) down the drain.

I refused to give this up though, what I DID get out of the blu, what little it was, I liked. So I did more research. Being new to this, I'll be honest, the lingo and terminology is somewhat confusing, and I'm the type that's taken my macbook apart a million ways from sunday to jerry rig it to do things it was never meant to do. So from what I read, the Envy Nirvana was a good starting point, and for the price, I figured what the heck. 20 bucks for a PCC, usb charger, Battery, and 7 cartomizers. Free shipping too. I was tempted by the Apollo ecig, I read they're really coming up with a fairly quality product, but I couldn't deny 20 bucks was a better (Let's see if this is something I can do) price.

Anywho, opinions? What did you start off on? I'm Travis btw. Nice to meetcha.

Riff Raff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I started out with a mystic for one week then by the end of my second week of not smoking and some really good advice from a friend (who vapes) I owned 2 Silver Bullets. The mystic was and still is junk. There are a ton of less expensive items you can get that work! eGo twist is a great starter.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
There are a ton of devices that are going to give you a ridiculously good vape. WE ARE PAMPERED!
I recommend getting an eGo kit eventually too. Or, shoot strait for VV with an eGo twist or spinner (or 2)
Then get yourself some clearomizers. I like my smoktech redux clearos. A lot of ppl enjoy the Kanger T2 & T3.
Ego batteries are a great starting spot for the jump from cig-alikes to longer lasting/bigger batteries.

If I had just bought a couple eGo twist batteries & clearos from the start........
I'd probably never have bought anything else. Gasp.

Last edited:
I'm actually moving back to my hometown (NYC) at the end of this month, and I know a few buddies of mine that vape out there so I will definitely be getting some tips on shops around town.

I will definitely hafta write down and do some extensive research on the knowledge you just dropped on me Plumes lol.

I picked up the Envy Nirvana kit for 2 reasons. Price being friendly for trying it out beyond a total dud disposable, and I really enjoy smoking. It's hard. You know they say "You won't quit if you don't truly want to" but really, isn't that what an addiction is? I know it's bad for me, I'm only 29 and I'm physically in relatively good shape, but I don't have lung capacity for jack. So yeah, the cig-alikes I figured would be a good way to transition from at least analogs to proper vaporizers such as the eGo models.

It's half image, half habit. My question is this: I've seen on their site Envy boasts that if you like, you CAN use certain cartomizers that aren't envy brand. I know a big tip is to stock up on cartos because you never wanna run out. Not exactly like you can just run to the nearest store at 3am and pick up more. But does anyone know if you can use blu cartos? I did enjoy the Johnson Creek flavor and hit from the disposable (When it worked) and they ARE relatively more available for a sudden pick up. I also don't want my ecig to blow up in my face lol

Xavier_Ninnis

Sep 24, 2012
PDX
I wholeheartedly second the adivice of Plumes.91 (above). While I've moved on to rebuilding and a more solid variable voltage device (a ProVari), I was nonetheless very well served by an ego/clearomizer setup (the twist came along a bit later, but, IMHO, it would be well worth the extra eight or ten bucks it would run you), but whereas I spent, wasted really, several hundred dollars prior to discovering there was a far more satisfying alternative to the mini, you are in the enviable position of be able to avoid most of that wasted time and money thanks to the advice of "Plumes.91" and the literally 100s of other experienced folks that frequent this forum.
Best of luck to you!

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I have many many mods and I use them all, but in the beginning, (and I started this vaping thing 4-5 years ago now) in MY beginning, if there was such a thing as the 400mah eGo twist, I would of bought 2-3 of them, some kanger T3s and I'd of never gotten any of the other giant mods I have today. Maybe one, the provari and my reo are still used a lot, but I probably wouldn't have anything else.

Yeah Plumes, thanks a ton for the info.

Quick update: My Envy Nirvana ecig kit came, charged it and started right away. Had half a pack of smokes left so I gave them to my best friend here to hold on to lest I be tempted.

WOW. Wotta experience. This is really FAR superior to smoking analogs. The Nirvana gives me a good vapor volume, it's battery so far has lasted me all day of a fairly regular habit (With smoking, about a pack a day). They sent me two 18mg Cartos and a 5 pack of 24mg, tobacco flavor. It's fantastic, it FEELS cleaner. I'm not feeling entirely wheezy or gross after. I can do this. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread