new to vaping, need help identifing my e cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel_logan

Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tahlequah OKlahoma
Hello my name is Logan and i have been smoking camel menthols for about 5 years now and i have also been dipping for about 6 years. i have been wanting to quit since my daughter was born two years ago but it never suceeded, although i did get down to about two packs a week and about 3 1/2 cans of dip a week.

Four days ago i happened apon a new business in our small town while i was wandering about while my wife got her nails done. the new business was called captain vapor and it was for the e cigs. i had heard about them but never tried them, so i figured i would go in and check it out.

Turns out it is a family owned business and they had only been open for about a month. they were very friendly and sold me their starter kit wich contained a battery, cartrige, wick, ejuice and a tip. i got the menthol tobbaco flavored ejuice. i am not sure what kind of e cig it is but so far i am happy with it as i havent had a single cig since and only about 5 dips!

the question i have is can anyone please help me to identify what kind of e cig i now own and did i get a good deal i will attach a photo of it. the case it came in says eGo on it.

it measures about 6 inches from the end of the battery to the tip. any help is greatly apreciated. thanks Logan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
welcome.
You will do well with the kit you have. I would suggest another battery and an additional battery charger, Always have a back up.
The DCT/ Carto tank should give a very satisfying vape, as long as you have a flavor you enjoy. If you encounter it, try some Hangsen Menthol Sensation. I also might suggest looking at the Kanger Evod. The Evod will fit your Ego battery perfectly and they really perform well.
Good luck
Have fun
I

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice herps!

DanKnowsJack

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
Ephrata, PA
That is an ego battery, but it's not a carto tank... That is an excalibur v2 clearo. Cant' say that I know of anyone that still sells them. I know Vapors choice sold them for a while, and discountvapers as well. They aren't bad, it's just that there are better. Maybe I'll go see if I can find one in my vape stash, and post a pic.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
I.don't recommend a carto some swear by them but I don't. Evod is good but I prefer vivi nova minis both work well. If you plan to get a second battery which you should I recommend spending a bit more on an ego twist or vision spinner since you will probably end up with one sooner or later. They open up.more options than just a standard ego would for you.

DanKnowsJack

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
Ephrata, PA
Bam... does this look familiar or what?

20130430_195325_zps55762d65.jpg

By the way, if you find a clearo with juice still in it from god knows when... It's probably no good anymore.

elleabee

Apr 15, 2013
Florida
Is this a good quality e cig? Anyone ever have problems and complaints with it?
I don't like the ce4 personally (i think thats what that is) mine leaked and was a pain to clean and once it burns out you need to replace it. would definitely second everyone who says get a second battery. mine broke one day and i was back to analogs...super disappointing. when i get a new one i'm personally going to go with a joyetech ego-c or ego-t passthrough (you can charge them while you smoke)($20-$25 on wordupecig.com) and right now I use a kanger evod bcc clearomizer which is nice because you can just change the coil when it burns out instead of the whole thing ($6 on cravinvapes.com, they have a bunch of colors - be sure to also try their pink lemonade liquid its amazing!).
kanger.jpg

boshans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
New York, USA
Lol, you guys are using ecig lingo left and right, yet this guy just started and probably has no idea what any of you are talking about. clearo, carto, carto tank. vv/vw, twists, mech mods. Geez, is it that hard to type out the complete name and explain? i doubt if he just started he will understand half of that.

elleabee

Apr 15, 2013
Florida
Lol, you guys are using ecig lingo left and right, yet this guy just started and probably has no idea what any of you are talking about. clearo, carto, carto tank. vv/vw, twists, mech mods. Geez, is it that hard to type out the complete name and explain? i doubt if he just started he will understand half of that.

thats so funny...it took me a lot of hours of research to figure out what any of this stuff meant. It was really frustrating! I couldn't believe how difficult it was to do a google search and find quality information! Thank god for this forum or i'd still have no idea what was what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread