Status
Not open for further replies.

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
I recently purchased a used Ultramax in the FS section here at ECF. It came with the RES system installed, and it's my first mechanical mod. With the exception of the RES holding less than claimed, I'm really liking it so far. I think it's a very clever design with the RES setup, and should serve me well for my daily commute.

P1060107copy.jpg

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Glad you like it, some people hated the switch wich i personally like it a lot and other just didnt have luck working with the RES :) like i say dont think of it like a tank and if you go out with it regulary its a good idea to buy the small 10mls or smaller bottles that way you always can drip and fill and of course zero liquid mess.

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
WNC, I'm glad you are enjoying it and that it's getting some love again.

FYI - I donated this one to help with the moorea cancer fund. I used it for over an year without any problem and liked it. Thank you for helping.

Glad to be able to help sashwa, and it's definitely getting loved. My Provari on the other hand is feeling slightly neglected. :D

Glad to hear you are liking it. Like others said, it's not really a tank as more of an oversized cartridge. It works very well for overfilling attys. Keep us posted on how it keeps performing for you!

I will for sure. Please keep me updated on when you guys will have parts back in stock as well.

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
Hmmmm, I just noticed the same juice, through the same atty, at the same voltage tastes different vaped through the ceramic wick vs. straight dripping on another all mech device....interesting.

Get a HR AVA and use stacked batteries for 6v....HEAVEN!!!!

What is it about high voltage that makes it so great? Excuse the silly question, but I'm still pretty new to all of this, and seriously don't know.

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Hmmmm, I just noticed the same juice, through the same atty, at the same voltage tastes different vaped through the ceramic wick vs. straight dripping on another all mech device....interesting.

What is it about high voltage that makes it so great? Excuse the silly question, but I'm still pretty new to all of this, and seriously don't know.

High voltage generally gives you plumes more vapor and a slightly enhanced flavor. You will also go through a lot more liquid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread