New User w/Couple of Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitexero

Jan 19, 2010
Ottawa
Hey guys,

I didn't know there was an e-cigarette community so this is great, something I can really get in to because I'm excited about my new investment.

Moving on from that, I'm a 5yr smoker, half pack a day at 23, I'm starting to develop coughing and breathing issues which is leading me to believe I'm developing mild athsma. I'm 23, this is starting to freak me out. Now I realize that e-cigarettes aren't the greatest thing, but I've got a firm belief they're going to be better than the cheap smokes I'm buying up here in Canada (John Player standard .. ugh)

I have some experience with e-cigs before, I bought one from heaven gifts back when they were on ebay, I got a 30$ mini ecig (don't know the model, said mini on the atomizer, came in a cheap blue box) and it was a total piece of crap. The fluid would leak through the hole in the end constantly, I never felt ANY nicotene despite using the 'high' cartridges, the only thing it was good for was learning to blow smoke rings, lol. it was terrible, so I tossed it and went back to cigarettes.

I just picked up a automatic battery m401 kit from Evapers, should be here mid-week. From what I've read the m401 is a decent starter kit, although I'm having second thoughts about getting the automatic battery as I've heard the manuals make it easier to get a throat hit, but I can always buy a manual battery in the future.

Had a couple of questions for you knowledgeable folks here - are there any flavored liquids I can get that have nicotene in them that ship to Canada? I'm interested in the flavored ones but from what I see none have nicotene :( I could deal with that if there aren't any, but nicotene would be a bonus as I wouldn't have to switch back and forth between vaping for flavor and to kill nicotene pangs.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
I dont' know anything about your particular model but I do know that you can order flavorless nicotine and add it to your flavors. I have an automatic battery for my KR8 and I don't have a problem at all with using it. Some people don't like having the primer puff but it doesn't bother me. That basically comes down to personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread