New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi, I'm from Reno, NV.

I imagine it will be awhile before I'm "verified" and can ask questions of the general forum, so perhaps someone here has some insight. I just started with Green Smoke and was planning on getting more sophisticated gear (when I can figure it out) to try new flavors. In the meantime, I placed an order with Green Smoke and was told they couldn't ship certain flavors (chocolate in this case) to Nevada. I'm confused. Nevada doesn't sell flavored cigarettes, but they do sell flavored cigars, loose tobacco and other products. Is the problem because the Green Smoke carts are pre-filled and have the word "cigarette" attached to them? Are flavored e-liquids banned as well? I don't want to go through the expense (or get excited to try something new) if it's not possible. thanks

FITZARI

Aug 9, 2012
Here
Hi there all, hope all are well ;-), i was smoking 30 cigs a day, then I started with E-Lites 200 G9, been useing this for 2 months now,
I've started to fill them my self now- way cheaper lol, think I'm ready for the next step now, but I haven't got a clu?? Something to fill my self ? Any ideas would be great ;-) I'm from Coventry in the uk.

Fitzari

Grabbers

Aug 14, 2012
Chapmanville, WV
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spammed for post count
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread