New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy from the great state of Virginia!

I too did not see the User CP mentioned, maybe the OP should update this stickie as it seems the forum layout must have changed. ;)

Thanks,

Duster

Cool, grew up in VA and moved to Colorado almost three years ago exactly. Miss that place for many reasons (grew up in Charlottesville, gorgeous area)... don't miss the humidity though! Looking forward to my next trip back

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
from manila here though been living here in bangkok and studying in raffles design. reason why i joined this forum is to get some info on where to start getting some e-cig products within bangkok area. been reading about provari and other e-cig too. hope to hear from you guys. thanks and more power

Hi welcome to the forum.
There are quite a few vapers here in the land of smiles; have you checked out the Thailand thread yet? Ask for "jackbox" he seems to be well educated in the art of vaping in Bangkok. I just picked up an eGo-T kit from "kong toam" (it's kind of a black market downtown near Chinatown) and they work great! However, you should be aware that are a lot of cheap copies floating around.

Shipping regular mail to Thailand also works for me. So if you have a reliable shop, and they ship international, you can still get stuff from there.

daabraham270

Moved On
Sep 1, 2012
dhaka
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Link Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread