The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Discussion in 'New Members Information' started by Oliver, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Blackie70

Blackie70 Full Member

I have been vaping for about 3 weeks.... love it....

2. stevendrake01

stevendrake01 Full Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Kentucky
  3. daabraham270
    This message by daabraham270 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 6, 2012, Reason: Link Spam.
    Sep 6, 2012
  4. Hi all, newbie to the Forum and vaping as well. Came here looking for advice because my first vaping kit was a copycat and I had some disappointment there, but learning has always come from experience for me! Also had a bad experience with ejuice that was mixed poorly, and got sick (50%nic). I won't mention any store or name, but have learned already to be careful and check reviews before buying!

5. MonoXimian

MonoXimian Full Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Thailand
    Hi

I am in the south of Thailand and would like to get info on mods and devices to use with my new Innokin Itaste

Anybody who has advice on how best to enjoy my new device or how to reduce my costs is welcome to send me a message

6. mdgesto

mdgesto Full Member Verified Member

Aug 22, 2012
    CALIFORNIA
    Welcome Sonoradog. ECF is awesome. It's a great forum to look up information about products. I started with an ego kit. It's good. But after reading about other pv's and atomizers on this site, I definitely plan on getting a better set up. Enjoy the vaping!!!

7. mentholfan

mentholfan Full Member Verified Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Germany
    Thanks for the info - i will have to check that

8. zapster

zapster Full Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Finland
    Hi, started vaping about 8 months ago in Finland

9. mrtomaso

mrtomaso Full Member Verified Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Buffalo
    Buffalo NY here.

Thankfully, we have 3 local stores that sell liquid and supplies here.

10. gdawg

gdawg Full Member Verified Member

Sep 9, 2012
    bangkok
    i m from thailand, n its the touchest thing to find wat is required for good vaping. everything available here is just cheap replicas from china. somebody pls help... i m dying to get a provari with a cobra atomizer. the cobra is manufactured in thailand, but its not sold here. ne body know how can get these in thailand??

11. studiovap

studiovap Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Queensland Australia
    Hi, I started vaping 7 weeks ago, I wasn't ready to quit the analogues but I have . I'm in Queensland Australia & we have few suppliers here, but America seems to have a smorgasbord of choice for mods e juice and supplies.
    I have to say I'm little jealous.

12. Forsaken1981

Forsaken1981 Full Member Verified Member

Jul 31, 2012
    North Carolina
    Congrats man keep it up, once you find the equipment that fits your vaping needs and a good juice. Analogs aren't even an issue anymore. Spending too much money on all the cool vaping gear and excessories will be your new addiction.

Go to provape.com and order the provari. The cobra looks like a sweet genesis Atty

Anyone know where I can get a Pyrex tank for my jonboy

And alba-vapours.com sells the cobra I'm sure they ship to thialand

Oh wow! Yeah ECF has lists of all reputable distributers and I watched GrimmGreens YouTube channel as well he's got tutorials,reviews and always gives honest opinion and feedback

Going on 5 months smoke free. Haven't saved money "yet" since there are so many cool pv's and accessories. But hey I'm not killing myself with real cigs so it's a trade off I'm willing tonaccept I just need to have a monthly vaping budget and stick to it .

13. Badical9

Badical9 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There's so much to do to unlock permissions for anything! It seems worth it though

14. r_ud_e

r_ud_e Full Member Verified Member

Sep 14, 2012
    behind your fridge
    Yup..looks like it..But it sure is worth it once we unlock permission..

15. electriccrowbar

electriccrowbar Full Member

Sep 10, 2012
    United States
    New York, Vaping for about a month

16. lwsreb

lwsreb New Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Toronto
    Just moved to Canada and I'm thinking about vaping because of the crazy cigarette prices compared to back home. Anyone know a good reputable vendor that's close to the Toronto area?

17. selkiepeople

selkiepeople New Member

Aug 15, 2012
    oklahoma
    I go by Selkiepeople and live in the U.S, Southern Oklahoma. I'm disabled and make a little as a hobbyist on natural soaps and body butters and family salves and oils. I have extensive experience in pharmacy , keep my license current and I've over 30 years in the natural herbs and supplement field so I can pretty much blend anything to include personal perfumes *(if the person can afford the authentic oils). I'm allergic to PG and am thrilled to know that I can get all VG. I noted that 99% pure nicotine is not expensive in China vs what it costs here. I have to laugh when people think that the chinese do not produce most of the equipment they enjoy and I understand that some American companies are getting off the ground, and I'm thinking this could be a great cottage industry. We HAD to switch. Due to the fact my dh is a heavy smoker he has to go to the VG . I realized that it wasn't so much the nicotine that was the hardest to give up but the additives the cigarette companies put in their blends that are also addictive or we'd be totally satisfied from day one...once you get passed that part of addiction, the nicotine isn't really that much of a big deal. I like vaping zero kosher vg french vanilla. Its my belief that glycerin will soften the gunk on my lungs , my wheezing has already stopped and I've not smoked in two months now. I can't stand the taste of a cigarette. I also am a recycler. So I do refill after I clean my carts . for those allegic to pg I'm thinking a shot of cool might help with that lack of throat hit you dont get with glycerin. I love the glycerin because its smoothe. And I like to know whats in my smoke just like I like to know whats in my personal products which i literally hand pick each ingredient i want in my soaps and other things. I would like more info on the various voltages and such. I've NO idea. Is there an 'e cig for dummies' out yet?
    somebody make a grape vg PLEASE.....I a good blender in essential oils and pthalate free fragrance oils in what I do on the side and I know I can do it with some good quality flavoring and bases as well. If you have an eroded esophagus, I do suggest you go VG. I actually believe they'll be able to come up with something medicinal and anti inflammatory and healing that will be directed exactly to the areas that are inflamed. Here's to the best of this to come. And thanks for putting up with my novel.

18. StevesCrystal

StevesCrystal New Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Kiln, MS
    I've been vaping for a little while now and my husband got me a Viva Nova tank. I am loving this thing!

19. NancyDL

NancyDL New Member

Hi all... I'm Nancy from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. :cool:

20. NancyDL

NancyDL New Member

Just vaped for the first time thanks to my daughter and her bf. All I can say is Wow! I've smoked for 56 years and now, for the first time, I can think of quitting! :)

21. NancyDL

NancyDL New Member

Yes, I absolutely can. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.