New Vaper DIY Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION TIME

I just finished mixing my first batch of eliquid, Apple Madera Amaretto. I got great vape and good flavor, not much throat hit though. Which ingredient provides throat hit?

Dripping FS 510 (the generic I mentioned I got from myPVshop.com for $21.99) I don't want to appear cheap to anyone but I lost my job in February 2010 and I'm trying to be as frugal as possible with this wonderful thing called vaping. Started a virtual business and have made virtually no money yet..but I know it'll take off. Everything I've purchased has been on sale or clearance or a free sample thanks to this forum. Really, thank you.

First Try Recipe:
(5.5ml) 60mg flavorless PG
(7.5ml) no nic VG
1.5ml vodka
(4 drops) 18mg Apple Madera (got the free 10ml sample from ecigexpress.com using ECF coupon code MADERA)
4 drops of Amaretto flavoring
YIELD: +/-15ml of, I'm hoping, around 24mg eliquid.

Thanx
Always

PG tends to provide more TH than VG. VG has a tendency to produce more vapor and mutes the flavors a bit. Increasing your PG to VG ratio should help increase the TH in your mix.

To help you calculate your mg you should use something like ejuicemeup calculator. eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator This software is very accurate and allows you to save recipies in a file to be loaded again in the future. Very handy.

What's more, using "Drops" as a measurement is very inaccurate and difficult to reproduce. Syringes, especially low dose models, are a far superior method of measuring your flavorings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread