New Vaper! Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyclark123

Sep 30, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have the VooPoo DragS Pro!
Was previously using the SmokStick80w, which I nicked off my mum, and got me into vaping!
Used that for 3 or so months, managed to cut right down smoking cigs and only had to change the coil 3 times!
However, I’ve had the VooPoo for about 2 months, and I’m literally having to change the coil every 2-3 days?! Either tasting burnt, or flavour disappears?! I must be doing something wrong surley?!

I prime the coils, always wait 10 mins before first pull.
Also the liquid keeps going brown?! I used seriously soda 70/30 atm?!
Sooo confused and can’t keep spending so much on coils, considering going buying another smok
The VooPoo is soo good when it’s a fresh coil, but after a few hours it’s jsut crap

Someone please help lol! X

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Poppyclark123. I don't know what ohm coil you were using, or if that is higher or lower than a 1 ohm coil. The device you're using now probably has a low resistance coil, and you might be drawing thru it too much or are using too high a voltage or wattage setting. If so, that might explain the coils' 'short life' and eliq getting darker faster.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Hello everyone,
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    The information below may help you learn more about vaping:
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/x...up-the-vaping-ladder-with-egos-and-mods.5058/

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread