MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
What's up everyone

I couple of weeks ago I ordered an eGO-T kit from GV to use in the house and eventually help me quit cigs for good. With it I received Mt Dew Red Alert and Flux Hush juice. Both of them IMO are very good

Next up I ordered 30mL bottles of Cotton Candy, Coconut Cream, and Marsmallow with 24mg nicotine and a 70/30 mix from VapeDudes

These I think need to steep because they don't taste very good right now lol

Last night I ordered a sigelei ZMAX for myself from Varitube and a pink eGO for my girlfriend from GV along with some carto tanks for the ZMAX and a few clearos and a dripper for the eGO. Also a 30mL bottle of frothachino @ 15mg Nic

From HHV I just ordered
yrarahun.jpg

Trying out some VG based juice this time

Has any body tried any of these juices or used the Sigelei ZMAX before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I got the same kit from the same vendor at about the same time. Congrats on the ZMax. I've ordered a Vamo, and eagerly waiting for its arrival.

Nice I couldn't believe how fast GV ships, I had mine 2 days after ordering.

I was between the VAMO or the Sigelei, not really sure why I chose the Sigelei lol let me know how you like the VAMO when you get it.

torpedo200

Jan 30, 2013
NJ
Nice I couldn't believe how fast GV ships, I had mine 2 days after ordering.

I was between the VAMO or the Sigelei, not really sure why I chose the Sigelei lol let me know how you like the VAMO when you get it.

How long did the Stardusts in that kit last you? Mine lasted less than two weeks (probably because I didn't really know what I was doing) and I had to go back to disposables while waiting for new ones.

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
How long did the Stardusts in that kit last you? Mine lasted less than two weeks (probably because I didn't really know what I was doing) and I had to go back to disposables while waiting for new ones.

I haven't had any fry out yet. When I got the kit I ordered extras and have been switching them out regularly. I do get some burnt/plasticky tastes out of them occasionally. I'm really looking forward to trying a carto tank

trigimon

Sep 28, 2012
Boston
I asked about this site called "Lift Vapor" who claim there is no steeping needed. That would be awesome if that's the case. Another forum member said they just purchased one of their vials and should be getting it today or tomorrow. I hope it's good cause their *^*# looks amazing, meaning their product and their site. Also the heavenly vapor is receiving a lot of attention too.

Last edited:

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I asked about this site called "Lift Vapor" who claim there is no steeping needed. That would be awesome if that's the case. Another forum member said they just purchased one of their vials and should be getting it today or tomorrow. I hope it's good cause their *^*# looks amazing, meaning their product and their site. Also the heavenly vapor is receiving a lot of attention too.

Ill have to check them out, I'm on a juice buying spree right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
The Sigelei ZMAX is a great device, and as to the VG liquid, I really prefer it over the PG, I think you gt more taste/flavour but obviously less throat hit

I'm okay with less throat hit. Some of the 70/30 juice I have actually chokes me and I've been a smoker for 20 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SLEdie

Apr 6, 2012
Vienna, OH
Somewhat new to vape, just about 2 years now. Still doing analog because nothing has quite fit my preference yet. I've Modded a few PV's that have some great potential. Currently the mod that has my attention is the BilletBox, very similar to my design, but I have more incorporated the genesis style box. BB has that too on the horizon, can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread