Jan 13, 2021
50860214381_b597c7f6db_b.jpg

Reactions: bsidb

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest posting in :General vaping discussion and chat:
General Vaping Discussion
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

Might also check out:
E-Cigarette Reviews
Picture of Your Setup Part 3!

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Well you know, there isn't one of us came in here knowing much about vaping back in the day, and were then aware of every single nuance ( mind you back in the day there weren't many nuances!) about Forum Life - we were just all Folk who wanted to get away from smoking and had just discovered that Vaping might just do it for us.

I was one of them, a Raw Newbie, and I believe in cutting Newbies some slack, as members then allowed me ... just sayin' ... but then again Ould G spends (happily) quite a bit of time in the Punishment Corner behind the blackboard etc etc etc...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DavidOck

Crazy Daisy

Jan 24, 2021
Well you know, there isn't one of us came in here knowing much about vaping back in the day, and were then aware of every single nuance ( mind you back in the day there weren't many nuances!) about Forum Life - we were just all Folk who wanted to get away from smoking and had just discovered that Vaping might just do it for us.

I was one of them, a Raw Newbie, and I believe in cutting Newbies some slack, as members then allowed me ... just sayin' ... but then again Ould G spends (happily) quite a bit of time in the Punishment Corner behind the blackboard etc etc etc...
If you are happy to spend time in punishment corner, you are my amigo! I too dare to be who I am ala popeye style without caring what people think or how they take it. I don't offend on purpose, just a crazy free spirit with no encumbered thoughts of I shouldnt what will they think! We are not bad people but we get put in the corner with the bad people because we have too much power! Anyway I am also a rabbid rambler, I present this reply as evidence to the court! I will now shut up and let you resume your day!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    To which mode? RBA?

I don't know. Sounds like "RBA mode" is just a fancy way of saying "this is not smart mode and you are free to set the wattage at whatever you like". But I'm not certain. Find a youtube video on that mod and learn it's ins and outs. I'm sure there's at least one video on that mod.

LeDave

Jan 13, 2021
    So I checked out the voopoo site. It says the smart mode is for beginners and the rba (free mode) is for more experienced vapers. So I think that answers your question. If you dont like smart mode rba is your only other option.

Thank you so much! I was about to binge on some YouTube videos, I probably should still. Thanks again.

Reactions: Crazy Daisy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread