NEW VISION EXTREMES in ALL New sizes, New unbreakable TUBES, new base, new everthing, NEW OHMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
this has been up for the last few weeks, made for vision filling

10mlbottlekit.png

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Last edited:

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Hi Danno

You possibly are aware of this already but there are a few mistakes on the GotVapes VISION EXTREME MICRO Stretch 1.3m 510 Carto 2.7ohm page.

You have the size/capacity down as 1.3ml (in the heading and in the description) and further on as 3.5ml.

You also have the ego cones fit and further down they don't fit.

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
Pistike,

Most people have been having difficulty removing the tube from the vision. They seem to be glued on. You can try this it worked on one for me. Run very hot water over the tube for several minutes, it will help loosen the glue so the tube can be removed. Just pay attention to the white ring at the base, if it starts to break apart don't try to remove it.

If that doesn't work there are a few threads in the GV forum that talk about how to clean your vision.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
So, when are the visions going to be coming out in colored tubes :)? The purple ones would be very cool, green too, hint hint :)
OR when all else fails make it yourself.
I used a clear plastic wrap for gifts like you would find on fruit baskets sometimes. suppose the shrink wrap for foods could work too...
6402639821_a2f39fa350.jpg

You know till the factory makes them for us..... :D

Last edited:

robl45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
florida
For those that may have some of the older Giantomizers with that rubber flat mouth piece with the DBL O-Ring on them, try them on your Vision Mini or any that that fit on, these work super on the visions.!!!!

does gotvapes still sell these? I assume these alleviate the pressure issue when putting the mouthpiece on?

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
GV has snap-on needle fill bottle kits, both with the metal and plastic needles. It's in accessories. You can remove the needle and put on a cap, then put the needle back on for filling.

But, you don't need needles to fill Visions at all. Just hold the carto at 45 degree angle and drip on the wall of the carto right above the fill slot. It rolls right in, no fuss no mess. That's the biggest difference between Visions and unmodded Fluxes.

I can see how that might work on a Mini or Giant but it doesn't work so well on an unmodded regular (smallest size). Those fill holes are pretty small I cannot use my 16 ga needle in them.. I have to use a sharp tip 22 ga or the plastic needle tip

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I can see how that might work on a Mini or Giant but it doesn't work so well on an unmodded regular (smallest size). Those fill holes are pretty small I cannot use my 16 ga needle in them.. I have to use a sharp tip 22 ga or the plastic needle tip

Nipples! Everyone likes nipples! :)

John, you can use the bottle nipples to fill the regular Vision. Granted it's a tight fit but with a little praying to the Vision and joose Gods it'll slip right into that tight little hole. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread