CE2-DELUXE Fluxomizer Clearomizer All NEW Uncrackable SuperTubes, New Everything, All ohms, In Stock @ GOTVAPES -Official Ce2-Deluxe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielsuzuki

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Katy, Texas
I sent an e-mail in before I asked for guidance here, I bought a pack of xl's in 808 thread. Here's what I've got... I use alien Visions juice typically, and I just blackened three fluxos in less than 10 minutes. Maybe i'm not doing something right. I followed the included directions to the letter. My final attempt was using Pink Spot juice. What do you guys think? Did I do something wrong?

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
What voltage are you using, and what resistance Fluxo?

I normally put Boba's in the Visions Regular, not a Flux, but I can get about three refills out of it before I have to clean. It does blacken the coil rather quickly, but it vapes fine for awhile. It's starts burning though if the voltage is too high. I found that Boba's doesn't like high volts in either Fluxos or Visions.

I sent an e-mail in before I asked for guidance here, I bought a pack of xl's in 808 thread. Here's what I've got... I use Alien Visions juice typically, and I just blackened three fluxos in less than 10 minutes. Maybe i'm not doing something right. I followed the included directions to the letter. My final attempt was using Pink Spot juice. What do you guys think? Did I do something wrong?

Pelon45

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
socal
lucky day at the mailbox today, got two packages of new e-juice, and 1 pack of fluxomizer. WOW !!.

about a month ago, started with ego-t , fed up with the leaking, ordered bunch of carto, loved them, then my echo arrived,
loving that also, but the adaptor that I recieved with the fluxomizer, tried it with another 510 carto and got stuck and I
eventually had to toss the carto and attached adaptor. no worries tho, cuz for me (2 hrs) am ectastic on these fluxos 2.6 -2.8
on my ego 650 battery, as of now my shopping and experimenting has been slowed, except for some more packs and a bigger ego battery.

AdrenalinnRush

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Eugene, Oregon
I have an amazing mod that i now do with every CE2 i own. Very simple, costs nothing, and you have everything.
-Take the black ring that has the two small holes to refill with a syringe out of the carto along with the other rings
-Fluff the wick so that the wicks are flush with the top of the white ceramic ring.

-Simply flip the inner ring upside down (the black ring that has the two small holes to refill with a syringe) making sure that the coil is in the middle when the ring is reseated. This means the flat side of the inner ring will seat against the wick. And pop on the rubber tip or a drip tip! It's that easy

It seems like it would leak but it doesn't! In fact, i've had no leaks and if a little juice gets into the inner tube when refilling, it doesn't suck into your mouth like a straw, it simply absorbes into the wick. The purpose of this mod is to allow more juice flow by not crimping the wicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread