The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CE2-DELUXE Fluxomizer Clearomizer All NEW Uncrackable SuperTubes, New Everything, All ohms, In Stock @ GOTVAPES -Official Ce2-Deluxe Thread

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by badkolo, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

oh just wait guys, your all gonna be in heaven soon.

2. LordDavon

LordDavon Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    I'll beta test that one too! ;-)

Hey, when are you guys going to use my idea of having the 'X' shaped coil and dual wicks? That one would work great in a large CE2. :)

3. Paulie P.

Paulie P. Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    USA
    I hope so. Shoot me a pm when it happens, my credit card is ready to go. I hate adding things to the junk drawer....

Paulie P.

4. Rule62

Rule62 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    Oh no. Here I am with 50 or so Fluxos. Could use some more conversion kits though.

5. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Well, since we are both in Florida, I may have to go to Melbourne some day and help you clean out that drawer. ;-)

6. Mindfield

Mindfield Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Psh. What Bad really needs is to have a tester in the Great White North, expose these bad boys to a good old fashioned Canadian winter. :D

Anyway, still a Fluxo fan with the donut and seal mods. I still have a bunch from my original shipment in regular rotation. They just can't be beat. Visions are great too, again modded with my ultimate mod -- vape like champs and rival the Fluxos.

7. zer0ith

zer0ith Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    Burlington, Ontario
    You got my vote :laugh:

8. Galthrojh

Galthrojh Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2011
    Chattanooga, TN
    And and and 808 regular sized ce2s? =(

9. Rule62

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    You're welcome to. I have loads of cartos I don't use anymore. Like several boxes of 1.5 dual coils which are almost useless on my Provaris.

10. monarch79

monarch79 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Have you tried the Briar mod?

Using a section of tube from a Fluxo popped in the end of your Vision R so it can sport a DT... Works like a ....! Very comparable in draw, flavor, and vapor to a Fluxo!

Makes it a much tougher call... If the Visions came in colored tubes, with DTs instead of WTs (whistle tips) they would be the clear winner...

11. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I did test 2 different Cyclones and found them to be Very Solid Cartos.

If they were just a “Beta” than the Final Release should be a winner.

12. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Do you "Tilt" when you take a hit?

13. Aloysius

Aloysius Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I was delighted to see the indestructible Fluxomizers back in stock a few weeks ago. I ordered 2 packs of XL KR808 2.6-2.8 ohm ones.

They seemed to perform rather poorly compared to the previous batch I had. Two have not much vapor, and one gunked up within 24 hours (a giant ball of black stuff that contaminated the juice I was using with powdered black stuff.) I tossed the gunky one. I hooked the other two up to my multimeter and the ohms are all over the place -- like 4-5 ohms resistance -- Wow! That would explain lack of vapor, since they just wouldn't heat up very much on standard 808 battery voltage. So I pulled an old one out (one of the pre-indestructo Fluxomizer that I cleaned after the tube cracked) and it registered normal (about 2.7 ohms). I pulled the guts out of one of the super-resistance ones and put the guts of the cracked one into the indestructo tube, and it seems to be working normally.

Not sure what's going on here... Anyway, I am building a 5 volt mod (Puck using 4x AA NiMH batteries) -- maybe that'll make these mega-resistance fluxomizers "work right..."

14. monarch79

monarch79 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    I don't know what they're doing over there at MicroCig, but their resistances have been a little off lately... I had one that had such epically LOW resistance that it turned the whole cup bright orange and popped the first time I sparked it up... If only somebody made CE2 style cartos with more care... Vision anyone?

15. sweetz

sweetz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2011
    Texas
    I have tried both the CE2 and CE3 XL versions, and I can tell a HUGE difference.

Part of it is personal tastes...since the atty in the CE2 is near the top you get a warm intake, which I like. I've also altered a CE2 like a video I saw by cutting off the wick and taking out both inner black plugs, essentially to make it just an atty. (I did this solely because at the time I didn't have a plain atty, having just started out, and wanted to try all my new juices :D ) It worked pretty good!

The CE3, by comparison, is awful in my opinion. This is not simply based on the fact that the atty is on the bottom and therefore gives a cooler vape. So far, in a pack of 5, four have already given up the ghost while my three original CE2's are going strong. They have a tendency to twist a bit off the metal base when screwing/unscrewing them from the battery, which then twists the wick out of the top chamber. When that happens, you get a sudden flood of liquid to the atty, and your next vape is a gurgle. To fix this issue you have to take the tube off the base completely, and fiddle with the wick to get it back in the hole. In the meantime, you've lost a lot of juice.

Also, of the two CE3's that I have which haven't had the wick-twisting flood event happen yet, after around the third refill the taste begins to dissipate (in the same fluid from the same bottle), and the draw becomes tougher and tougher. I'm not sure why this is happening.

Anyway all this to agree with LordDavon in saying CE2's are wonderful, and practically issue-free in my experience :D

16. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    i went to the MicroCig site and checked out the x7. It looks awesome! Too bad it still needs the condom fill, due to the decompression. That trick never seems to work for me. :(

17. Rule62

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    I ordered a couple packs of 2.8 ohm CE2s from another supplier back when the Fluxos were out of stock for a while. They were the unbreakable tubes, but the thinner wicks. The resistance was all over the place. One was 2.4, a couple were 3.2, a few were 3.0. I had ordered 2.8, and only a couple were right on. In my experience, Gotvapes' Fluxos are way more consistant, resistance wise.

18. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Viva La Resistance!!!

:lol:

19. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

coil being at bottom means nothing, you can have a bottom coil that is exactly the same warmth as any ce2 top coil as you will all see soon.

and about the resistance being off i did my share of yelling to put some fire back under their buts to keep an eye on that.

now, with the vision company, they pick off anything that bounces up or down form what they promised, no one has ever said oh your vision is off by 3 points, hasnt happened.

20. fsroq

fsroq Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Looking forward to your new cartos. The hints you are giving sound nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.