CE2-DELUXE Fluxomizer Clearomizer All NEW Uncrackable SuperTubes, New Everything, All ohms, In Stock @ GOTVAPES -Official Ce2-Deluxe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
some ce3's leak plain and simple, some dont, some work very well, some dont, some lock up half way through, some dont.

this is being worked on for future releases.

over 80 packs here, i even sent some out as freebies to customers, i have them from 4 seperate runs and its still a toss up. some work great, others dont, but MiT will improve them as they do improve the products they make

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I am using them all the time, it doesn´t happen to me. Then I use 70/30 self made juice which is quite thick. maybee that´s the reason?

I just tried another one. I use 50/50, but the VG I use is very thick. All Kosher ingredients. I don't have any issues with my CE2's. Just the CE3s. They suck.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
some ce3's leak plain and simple, some dont, some work very well, some dont, some lock up half way through, some dont.

this is being worked on for future releases.

over 80 packs here, i even sent some out as freebies to customers, i have them from 4 seperate runs and its still a toss up. some work great, others dont, but MiT will improve them as they do improve the products they make

I love all your CE2s Chris. They are the best out there. I refuse to get them anywhere else. If you guys can improve a CE3, to compete with your CE2s, sign me up! I'll be your best beta tester too. ;-)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
you shall all see soon, there is more then one product in the CYCLONE SERIES

some here like zoid and a few others have tested beta versions

So, are you still sending me some Cyclone to test? I really want to test that one out. X7 too. ;-)

I will be ordering some more CE2s (Fluxos and VEs), so you are welcome to pop them in the box to save shipping.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
I have been reading this thread over the last few days and a few other fluxo threads and I was motivated to break out another Fluxo from my stash of items that were moved to the junk drawer because of poor performance. I keep reading about how some people love these things and I really want to be one of them.

I watched the latest youtube vids to see what the latest mods were since it had been about a month since my last attempt to get these friggin things to work. I broke out an XL fluxo and did all the mods that I saw. Even did the latest one where you use an exacto knife to make the hole in the center plug larger. Fluffed the wick, let it soak. Put a couple of drops in the cup to make sure it was soaked properly. Have to say that I really enjoyed the first two carto fills. Great vapor, full of flavor and I was so excited. I thought that I may have finally gotten one to work. Filled it up a third time and then I noticed the flavor drop off. Then it was there, the subtle taste of plastic mixed with the flavor of my juice. So it was back, the plastic taste that I only get when using these things. It's not a strong burnt taste that we all know and hate. Just a plastic taste that I cant get past. So I was filled with disappointment once again. So the remaining 9 fluxo's out of the original 15 that I bought went back into the vaping junk drawer. Who knows, I might be motivated to make another attempt someday.

Paulie P.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I have been reading this thread over the last few days and a few other fluxo threads and I was motivated to break out another Fluxo from my stash of items that were moved to the junk drawer because of poor performance. I keep reading about how some people love these things and I really want to be one of them.

I watched the latest youtube vids to see what the latest mods were since it had been about a month since my last attempt to get these friggin things to work. I broke out an XL fluxo and did all the mods that I saw. Even did the latest one where you use an exacto knife to make the hole in the center plug larger. Fluffed the wick, let it soak. Put a couple of drops in the cup to make sure it was soaked properly. Have to say that I really enjoyed the first two carto fills. Great vapor, full of flavor and I was so excited. I thought that I may have finally gotten one to work. Filled it up a third time and then I noticed the flavor drop off. Then it was there, the subtle taste of plastic mixed with the flavor of my juice. So it was back, the plastic taste that I only get when using these things. It's not a strong burnt taste that we all know and hate. Just a plastic taste that I cant get past. So I was filled with disappointment once again. So the remaining 9 fluxo's out of the original 15 that I bought went back into the vaping junk drawer. Who knows, I might be motivated to make another attempt someday.

I have been using Fluxos for the last 2 months, and have never had the plastic taste thing happen. Although, it is an honest review. I do wash mine and dry burn after every couple of fills, or anytime I change flavors. Maybe that would help you. Maybe not. I love the Fluxos, so I am all for not giving up.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Thanks Lord, tried all that. It's people like you that keep me trying every couple of wks or so. I really want these things to work. I love the idea and want it to be my go to carto. I even tried diff voltages on the provari but it's still there. Maybe it's just me. I don't know???

Paulie P.

I doubt it's you. I understand the frustration too. I've had a few things that just haven't worked properly, and it just kills me. The Vortex 2.0s just hate me. Any CE3s I've tried. Even the new Sapphire 2.0 leaked all over me. Although, it turned out that only 1 of the 2 continued to leak.

I don't mod mine very much and have had great luck with them. All I do is pull the mouthpiece and 2 o-rings. Then I put the top o-ring on the cup, upside down. I don't push it down too hard or anything. Just enough to keep the juice in. Then I vape on my Infinity or Infinity Pro.

Either way, don't give up. They are great once you get them going. I've prefer the 3.5ohm version at higher voltage. They are my favorites. I also have the 2.8ohm versions and they work well on my VV eGos and my Infinitys. Maybe the ohm you have is too low.

Have you tried the new Vision Extremes? They are great CE2s, and another favorite of mine. I like the Vision Extreme Stretch and the Vision Extreme Regular. They vape the best out of all of them.

Anyway, good luck on which ever direction you choose. I hope they work out for you eventually.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm lucky I guess, I read the problem stories others have on here, and another forum I frequent, and I can honestly say I've had no problem with Fluxos. Before the mod kits were available, I only used the middle ring, upside down, with a drip tip. Nowadays I am using the conversions with a drip tip, and I love the way my Fluxos perform. I've had an occasional dry vape, usually when the carto is near empty, and I forget to tip it up to let the juice flow toward the cup. It's not the carto's fault, it's mine. All in all, nothing hits like a properly tuned Fluxo.

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
I too vouch for the Vision Extremes, especially the regular size... :)

But I gotta say, I'm a Fluxo fan! I totally understand the 'plastic' taste, and I blame the new black rings for that, since I never had that problem before the new iteration. The coil nastiness yes, which you can burn away, but the plastic taste is a new thing... I don't think the black bits are as good at handling the heat as the clear rings were... I do wash and dryburn before the first use, and try to keep them relatively clean, but that plastic taste is a ........ The cure: the new Fluxo Conversion Kit! Ok, so the mouthpeice is kinda whack, but the cup seal is actually worth $1.29 by itself. It makes filling a breeze, and doesn't affect the taste in any way. I just use a standard DT with the new cup seal, and I'm a happy camper.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I too vouch for the Vision Extremes, especially the regular size... :)

But I gotta say, I'm a Fluxo fan! I totally understand the 'plastic' taste, and I blame the new black rings for that, since I never had that problem before the new iteration. The coil nastiness yes, which you can burn away, but the plastic taste is a new thing... I don't think the black bits are as good at handling the heat as the clear rings were... I do wash and dryburn before the first use, and try to keep them relatively clean, but that plastic taste is a ........ The cure: the new Fluxo Conversion Kit! Ok, so the mouthpeice is kinda whack, but the cup seal is actually worth $1.29 by itself. It makes filling a breeze, and doesn't affect the taste in any way. I just use a standard DT with the new cup seal, and I'm a happy camper.

I like the Vision Regulars and Minis also. But I still gotta give the edge to the Fluxo XLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread