Newb Question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverickbo

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
Ohio
If I ordered 18mg/ml 100% VG can I vape it as is? Tried looking for this answer but couldn't find it. I ask because when I order pre made juice it says 18mg and not 18mg/ml...just looking for clarity. I was going to order from wizard labs. Also is there a link to a beginner mixing instructions on here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SC-BeeKeeper

Mar 25, 2014
Sumter, SC, USA
Okay, I'm a newbie and I see this message at the header of this thread "THERE ARE NO FLAVOURS KNOWN TO BE SAFE FOR INHALATION*"

As an ex-smoker for 35 years...who inhaled every menthol cigarette I had...I've very much been inhaling most every vape since I started vaping. I'm vaping for the nicotine and consider it safer than the ole "stinkies." That said, and even with the warning above...most folks using e-cigs inhale don't they? Just wondering...

SC-BeeKeeper

Mar 25, 2014
Sumter, SC, USA
Sorry for the double post...I tried to delete it but don't seem to have the permissions

Okay, I'm a newbie and I see this message at the header of this thread "THERE ARE NO FLAVOURS KNOWN TO BE SAFE FOR INHALATION*"

As an ex-smoker for 35 years...who inhaled every menthol cigarette I had...I've very much been inhaling most every vape since I started vaping. I'm vaping for the nicotine and consider it safer than the ole "stinkies." That said, and even with the warning above...most folks using e-cigs inhale don't they? Just wondering...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread