Newb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydogsteve

Oct 23, 2009
Hi everyone! I hope this post is in the right place and not violating any rules. I have tried to read all the etiquette, but there is so much great information here I get a little lost.

So, longish story short...I have been a pack a day smoker for 15 years and have asthma. After much research I ordered a KR808-D and got it in the mail Monday. Since that day I have smoked 4 analogs (just learned this term lol) daily. For me this is INCREDIBLE, I am in shock and can barely believe it.

And as of today I can almost say I am enjoying the ecig better. 8-o I cannot believe I just typed those words, it's sick and exciting at the same time. I am afraid to get my hopes up for fear I will be crushed if I fall back into a pack a day habit, but I've tried everything and this is the only thing that feels like I could live with it.

So, I am off to continue reading all the great stuff on this board. I also look forward to chatting with all y'all who are familiar with vaping.

mydogsteve

Oct 23, 2009
Ok, first...I have been using the red and whites. I am a parliment smoker normally. What cart flavors (in your opinion) tastes most like the real thing? I am eager to try different ones!

Also, I am not real hip with the message board thing but, how can I get my pic to display like everyone else? I uploaded a pic but don't see it on the left when I post. What am I missing?

Arizona Dad

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Southern Arizona
You're going to find that opinions about flavors and juices are as varied as the people in these forums. I smoked Marlboros and found that Totally Wicked Marlboro juice fairly good. I also got some tobacco juice from Wet Your Stick and found that to be good also. However, this is just MY opnion. You'll get lots more I'm sure. I like tobacco flavors, coffee flavors, grape, cherry and strawberry (which I mix with banana). I'd suggest trying small bottles of different flavors until you find what YOU like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread