Newbie and cant decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbles

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
ireland
Hi i am new to vaping and have been lurking for the last week trying to decide what my first kit should be. I want something that i can make quite girly (seen a previous thread about girly vapes). I currently smoke 15 a day and will hopefully be ordering my first kit tomorrow. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

debcartee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Spokane WA

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The VW iTaste V3. Smaller than a Twist. Much better amp switch than the Twist. And it's variable watt, which is closer to "set & forget". It comes in four different colors:

iTaste-marker-close-sml_zpsb316c363.jpg

http://stormysvaporcellar.com/oc_1/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=658

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome!

You can make anything girly. Many members paint theirs, but I don't like things that are permanent (I get bored easily), so I use double-side carpet tape and fabric. If I don't wrap them (I have a Twist that is a deep wine color I like) I decorate the tank or get a cool drip tip.

There are vendors who sell eGo-type batteries that are already decorated, but unless you see one you cannot live without, I highly recommend you skip them. They are very cheaply made and don't last long - although you can buy them in bulk from FastTech and expect a high failure rate. For a first kit, I strongly suggest brands like Joyetech and Vision, however the iTaste is currently a hot toy, so I imagine people who have one will tell you more about it.

Anyway, "blinging" is fun!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
look up the ego q. You can definitely still get some neat patterns and stuff without sacrificing a good vape experience. Also, there is a vendor called vaporgirl: The Vapor Girl Home Page: Where you can find the most beautiful items in the world!

I think you may find something you would like there. I've never ordered from this vendor, but I don't really care much about how my devices look.

They sell the same eGo-type batteries you can get directly from China. $23.87 650mAh Rechargeable Battery for E-Cigarette (4-Pack) 4-pack - for Q3 / Q4 / Q6 / Q7 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

(Just one example)

1351606-3.jpg

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
The VW iTaste V3. Smaller than a Twist. Much better amp switch than the Twist. And it's variable watt, which is closer to "set & forget".
Right there with wv2win. Love the iTaste VW 3.0... in fact, I've developed a quick addiction to Innokin and have a MVP on order. Being a guy, I don't know about girlin' it up... but J-wraps makes some nice girly grade wraps for both the iTaste VW 3.0 and iTaste MVP so you can get a jump-start on "gettin' your girl on".

C

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Right there with wv2win. Love the iTaste VW 3.0... in fact, I've developed a quick addiction to Innokin and have a MVP on order. Being a guy, I don't know about girlin' it up... but J-wraps makes some nice girly grade wraps for both the iTaste VW 3.0 and iTaste MVP so you can get a jump-start on "gettin' your girl on".

C

Good suggestion. Here is an example of a wrap for the iTaste V3:

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I am currently stuck now between an iTaste or an ego twist. So many to choose from but at least ive narrowed it down now. hmmm
Get 'em both - Get 'em all - Trade with friends!!! (Sorry, my brain went into baseball card mode)

Some are concerned about length - A 650 mAh Twist is 3.75" and the 900 mAh Twist is 4.35" - which is the same length as the (800 mAh) iTaste VW... but, the iTaste has the advantage of being a pass-through. Drop the VV aspect and you can get all the eGos as pass-throughs. Get a 350 mAh (mini) pass-through and a short clearo if you want a real stealth rig.

I'm not trying to get you to buy what I have just so I can justify my purchase - believe me, I've seen that to a degree you can't imagine in the custom gun business. The reason why so many go with the iTaste (or, at least why I did) is because there's so much packed into a (relatively) small device. VV, VW, pass-through, resistance reading, a dumbass puff counter (if you're into that sort of thing) and a great price. The only thing that's close is an eGo VV pass-through - which I almost bought and may buy still... or a more costly mod.

C

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
The VW iTaste V3. Smaller than a Twist. Much better amp switch than the Twist. And it's variable watt, which is closer to "set & forget". It comes in four different colors:

View attachment 235025

Innokin iTaste VV ( V3.0) Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage Express Kit

Totally agree! I have bought three of the iTaste's from IVape for $35:

iTaste VV 3.0 - Variable Wattage Device - Pearl Chrome | Variable Voltage | MODS | iVAPE

Use Coupon Code "itastevv" for the 30% discount. Great device and the best of the ego/stick batteries and it has an Ohm Meter too!

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
Hi i am new to vaping and have been lurking for the last week trying to decide what my first kit should be. I want something that i can make quite girly (seen a previous thread about girly vapes). I currently smoke 15 a day and will hopefully be ordering my first kit tomorrow. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Many may disagree with me here, but I've tried many kits out there and now strictly use Mods like my Provari. I still use my Halo Triton stuff often. IMO, better ego style battery and matches well with the Halo Triton tanks....A good way to start vaping. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread