Newbie and need some help, Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Hi every one.
I am very new to the E Cig thing and I wish I would of looked here or even known about this forum before.
But anyway found it now..
I have purchased the E Premium PR-110. (and the 5 cartridges that came with 6mg)
I have the complaint I have seen ppl here say also.. not much vapor.. but to top it off it started..(the cartridge I am guessing??) tasting really icky fast???
So I am out of cartridges to use and I am wondering what my options are...
(and now of course I want a Cig really bad....... ):(
anyway.. do I have to just order the cartridges from the site I bought it at?? They dont sell any kind of refill things? So I dont really even know if the one I already own can be used with any kind of refill things or not...
Are the cartridges I have that came with it..(6mg) can I refill them any way?? or are they trash from the bad taste that I already have with them?

I have emailed vaporkings from the website (Hope its ok to post that...???) and they say "the PR110 Looks to be the identical model of our KR808D-1 so any of our KR808D-1 products should work with it. "
Well; when I looked there and I just see the preloaded cartridges? Or I think that is all I see..
I am so confused...:confused:
So any help would be appreciated as I want a Fix!!!! (A Vapor..) really fast so I dont have a analog cig...
Hope this is posted in the right palce to... would hate to get banned from just being stupid... LOL but I can laugh at my self very well...

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction...

Thornbyrd

Feb 18, 2010
Ontario, Canada
As far as buying vapor there are many reputable suppliers listed on the forums supplier list. Don't feel restricted to buying vapor from a particular supplier the trick is to find the flavour and the hit of nicotine that works for you.

Most carts and cartomizers can be refilled and there are lots of instructional posts on how to do this. Just do a search on refilling carts/ cartomizers which ever is applicable.

Best of luck to you with your recent choice. There is a learning curve that takes time but your health will be the better for it. Not to mention the extras of saving money, no more stinky smells etc.

My den smells like chocolate now not a seedy bar since I've switched to vaping -LOL

Welcome to the forum :)
Thornbyrd

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
As far as buying vapor there are many reputable suppliers listed on the forums supplier list. Don't feel restricted to buying vapor from a particular supplier the trick is to find the flavour and the hit of nicotine that works for you.

Most carts and cartomizers can be refilled and there are lots of instructional posts on how to do this. Just do a search on refilling carts/ cartomizers which ever is applicable.

Best of luck to you with your recent choice. There is a learning curve that takes time but your health will be the better for it. Not to mention the extras of saving money, no more stinky smells etc.

My den smells like chocolate now not a seedy bar since I've switched to vaping -LOL

Welcome to the forum :)
Thornbyrd
Thanks so much.!! I cant wait to be offering help to others as I am not a very good newbie in this subject... LOL

This is my first time to put forth my opinion on ECF. I watch to see and learn what people are saying and doing. I have recently tried something that I have not seen or heard of yet, and I dont know if Im messing up or hurting myself or what. I mixed my own menthol e liquid using PG unflavoured, VG, and menthol drops. It just didnt taste as good as others, it was missing something. Something Sweet! I bought 100% natural Agave Nectar from walmart. Mixed it in with the other ingredients, It tastes amazing!!! I dont know if it is safe? I wish I could post my own thread so that I could ask someone appropriatly, instead of replying to another thread. Im sorry for this! Can anyone help me find my answer though?

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
This is my first time to put forth my opinion on ECF. I watch to see and learn what people are saying and doing. I have recently tried something that I have not seen or heard of yet, and I dont know if Im messing up or hurting myself or what. I mixed my own menthol e liquid using PG unflavoured, VG, and menthol drops. It just didnt taste as good as others, it was missing something. Something Sweet! I bought 100% natural Agave Nectar from walmart. Mixed it in with the other ingredients, It tastes amazing!!! I dont know if it is safe? I wish I could post my own thread so that I could ask someone appropriatly, instead of replying to another thread. Im sorry for this! Can anyone help me find my answer though?

I can't recommend this, but I don't have any evidence to show it's bad. I just wouldn't want to chance it. Also, you should be able to post a new thread in the new members forum. there's a button on the top that says "new thread" or something. The ECF gets updated every hour, so if you just now joined, you might have to wait an hour to post. If you post a new thread you will get more responses from people who know what they're talking about (ie: not me) right now, your question is buried in someone else's thread so people may be skipping it.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I can't recommend this, but I don't have any evidence to show it's bad. I just wouldn't want to chance it. Also, you should be able to post a new thread in the new members forum. there's a button on the top that says "new thread" or something. The ECF gets updated every hour, so if you just now joined, you might have to wait an hour to post. If you post a new thread you will get more responses from people who know what they're talking about (ie: not me) right now, your question is buried in someone else's thread so people may be skipping it.

this is my advice to you also..... :)

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
I wish I could post my own thread so that I could ask someone appropriatly, instead of replying to another thread. Im sorry for this! Can anyone help me find my answer though?
Hijack..LOL..
no problem.. and this is why you cant post..(something I actually do know.. and that is not saying much!!!! LOL) taken from this link.. well cant do that it was taken from the new members forum...

As part of the forum's anti-spam measures, new members are restricted to creating new threads in the New Members Forum only until they reach a post count of 10. Until then, they can post replies to threads started by others in other forums. New members also cannot add a signature until they reach 10 posts, as well.

The forum software automatically "promotes" new members who reach 10 posts only once an hour, so they may have to wait up to an hour after making their 10th post for these changes to take effect.

I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion.

D103

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
cedar rapids, iowa
thebat1 I have a PemiumE PR111 (the longer version of the PR110 that you have) and my two batteries work just fine. It is really true what people on this forum say that there is a learning curve to vaping. With my PR111 I find I need to take slow and easy Primer drag-about two seconds, just to get LED on, then long slow and easy drag, keeping the LED light on. I also have found that if I inhale only past the throat hit into the top of my lungs and then exhale, I get better vapor volume. If I inhale deep into my lungs I don't exhale much vapor. Again it is a learning curve. I did'nt really care for the
PremiumEcigs. prices on cartridges so I've been ordering cartridges from SmokeTip - they're cheaper, last long and Free SHipping. Also I'm still experimenting, like so many others with diff. cartridges. It's true that any of the KR808 cartridges will fit your model PR110. Congratulations on making the switch and hang in there, you will find the right combo for your satisfaction. This forum is filled with good and helpful info

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
thankyou all for the replys. I am now able to post a thread. I tried to make one in Ask the Experts. When I finished it said that it had to be reviewed by staff, but that was over an hour ago. Still nothing there? Did I do something wrong?
You can only POST NEW THREADS..I had pasted this from a title of How many posts do I need...
As part of the forum's anti-spam measures, new members are restricted to creating new threads in the New Members Forum only until they reach a post count of 10.
hope that helps

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
thebat1 I have a PemiumE PR111 (the longer version of the PR110 that you have) and my two batteries work just fine. It is really true what people on this forum say that there is a learning curve to vaping. With my PR111 I find I need to take slow and easy Primer drag-about two seconds, just to get LED on, then long slow and easy drag, keeping the LED light on. I also have found that if I inhale only past the throat hit into the top of my lungs and then exhale, I get better vapor volume. If I inhale deep into my lungs I don't exhale much vapor. Again it is a learning curve. I did'nt really care for the
PremiumEcigs. prices on cartridges so I've been ordering cartridges from SmokeTip - they're cheaper, last long and Free SHipping. Also I'm still experimenting, like so many others with diff. cartridges. It's true that any of the KR808 cartridges will fit your model PR110. Congratulations on making the switch and hang in there, you will find the right combo for your satisfaction. This forum is filled with good and helpful info
great thanks for this.....Have you tried to refill the cartridges that came with the PR111 ?? I tried with the ones I got from them and they still taste nasty? Is there anything I can do to reuse the ones I got originally from EPreimum??? Or are they trash?? I have read somewhere there are things need to be done to maintenance the cartrideges but not sure if that is for the preloaded ones I already have?? as the post for the maintenance things were not for my model of PR101? any experience there?? ..The preloaded ones I got worked ok.. but were just pricy for no longer than mine lasted.. but I only got the 5 that came with the original order..

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
You can only POST NEW THREADS..I had pasted this from a title of How many posts do I need...
As part of the forum's anti-spam measures, new members are restricted to creating new threads in the New Members Forum only until they reach a post count of 10.
hope that helps
I meant to say only post new threads to the NEW MEMBERS FORUM.. guess I just got into big of a hurry.. sorry...

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
hi, totally computer illiterate person trying to "post a link" or something like that. did it work?
You did great.. I replied to your pm.. thanks again!!!!!!
I am trying to figure out what that Huge piece of apparatus was in the video??..LOL.. that a battery???.. the amount of the vapor looked good...but it LOOKS huge.. is it just me??

D103

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
cedar rapids, iowa
thebat1 As to your comment/question about battery life - when the kit arrives the batteries only have about a one-half charge, so obviously they don't last long that first go but after fully recharging they should last a fairly good time depending on how much your are vaping. My PR111's last about 6-7 hrs per charge and I vape fairly regularly.
Re: to your comment on the battery maintenance info on the SmokeTip website - both SmokeTip and PremiumEcigs are KR808 models and their parts are interchangeable - that said, the maintenance advice pertains to your PR110 as well - there are two small vent holes on opposite sides of the battery threads and every so often you need to take a sewing needle and poke around in them to keep them clear and clean - you'll recognize when you need to do this because your cig draw will become harder-it should be real clear and easy. Also they recommed taking a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean the inside part of the battery's threaded end. I have not done this yet as I've not found it necessary to -so far the occasional sewing needle has done the trick. Cartridge strengths and flavor are so subjective you just have to experiment until you find your favorite(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread