Newbie from México

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnrieC

Feb 17, 2019
Tehuacan, Mexico
Hi, let me introduce, I am Enrie from México.
I just began vaping 7 weeks ago with a vaporesso Mini Target Kit, quit smoke at first day. 4 weeks later I follow to an Ultex T80 with Cubis Max and Zeus Dual RTA, but I think Zeus is a big jump.
I am looking for flavor, seeing Wasp Nano RDTA and Manta MTL RTA with a mod like Aegis.
I only has bought at web, there are not stores in my town.

Enviado desde mi Moto Z (2) mediante Tapatalk

EnrieC

Feb 17, 2019
Tehuacan, Mexico
I am glad you joined us, welcome to the forums! That's some nice hardware you have there. Did you build your own coils for your RTA tanks?
Thanks for the welcome.
Cubis Max uses NCFilm heater, made of Kanthal. Joyetech says it supports 3 months at 800 puffs per day.
I bought Framed Clapton coils by Daemon Killer to Zeus tank. I'm just trying add and cut wraps, cotton width, single configuration.
9def374651f1d189acf87dae2c1e338e.jpg

Enrie

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
773A7865-08CF-48BD-AB3A-71C095083E6B.jpeg
Welcome to the forum and congratulations! You’ve already got some good gear. Maybe it just needs to be fine tuned. The Zeus single and dual are 2 the best flavor RTAs in my opinion.

Have you watched any videos on YouTube on how to build on the Zeus? I’ve been using a stainless steel 316L coil spaced 3mm inner diamater at .4 to .6 ohms wicked tightly with rayon at around 35 watts and flavor is almost as good as my RDAs. Make sure to coils is centered to the airflow walls NOT the wick holes!! And make sure it’s raised enough that the air is hitting the coil slightly under and at the bottom of the coil. I’m vaping it as I type.

Good luck!!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Hi, let me introduce, I am Enrie from México.
I just began vaping 7 weeks ago with a Vaporesso Mini Target Kit, quit smoke at first day. 4 weeks later I follow to an Ultex T80 with Cubis Max and Zeus Dual RTA, but I think Zeus is a big jump.
I am looking for flavor, seeing Wasp Nano RDTA and Manta MTL RTA with a mod like Aegis.
I only has bought at web, there are not stores in my town.

Enviado desde mi Moto Z (2) mediante Tapatalk

I am glad you joined us, welcome to the forums! That's some nice hardware you have there. Did you build your own coils for your RTA tanks?

etma

Moved On
Feb 7, 2019
If you are looking for MTL you might want to look here...

RTAs for a restricted lung hit

Still waiting for the Wasp Nano and OFRF Gear to arrive in the mail. Both offer a small profile that should give good flavor according to YouTube reviews.

If you are not doing Temperature Control the Aegis is fine... some people prefer a DNA or Yihi chip for temperature Control.

If you are looking for longevity when coil building try rayon with titanium, but titanium is only TC.

Bienvenido

EnrieC

Feb 17, 2019
Tehuacan, Mexico
I'm a puny tootlepuffer with a ton of setups, it lasts me days and days.

I hope you find a creative way to get some stuff you want into Mexico.

I may very soon be living very near The Wall, a rather porous area of the wall but most likely not in the direction you want and ALSO I would never commit any US/Mexico vaping crime that strikes me as extremely dangerous frankly but most certainly I will be VISITING Mexico from time to time. I'd imagine. If I can get the husband on board he went to Tijuana once and I have NO CLUE what happened but he's very scared of Mexico for reasons I cannot fathom.

I think it's a great place to visit. To live, perhaps not so much.

Anna

There are shops and web stores with many options, but some things are difficult to get.

Not all places are dangerous, news are some dramatic and sensationalist. Anyway, we expect changes about it.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I also was able to purchase her an actual SUGAR Mexican cola

I will be learning Spanish though so I can be more culturally you know, with it.

I have been to Mexico twice, did a bunch of tours, even climbed the pyramid at Chichen Itza. I enjoyed it a lot. I DO LOVE the Mexican Coke with real sugar (the way it used to be here before they switched to HFCS).

As far as learning Spanish to go, you really only need to know two phrases: "Mas Tequila/Cerveza por favor" and "Donde el bano?".

Here is the pyramid I climbed at Chichen Itza, in the picture it's only about 78ft tall but it is quite steep. So each step is quite a bit taller and narrower then a normal step we are used to climbing. On top looking down it almost feels like it is more vertical than it is. You definitely don't want to fall.

large.jpg

Looking up the steps:
6871777903_90e3f6d9bf_z.jpg

EnrieC

Feb 17, 2019
Tehuacan, Mexico
If you are looking for MTL you might want to look here...

RTAs for a restricted lung hit

Still waiting for the Wasp Nano and OFRF Gear to arrive in the mail. Both offer a small profile that should give good flavor according to YouTube reviews.

If you are not doing Temperature Control the Aegis is fine... some people prefer a DNA or Yihi chip for temperature Control.

If you are looking for longevity when coil building try rayon with titanium, but titanium is only TC.

Bienvenido

Uff, huge thread
Fresis and Silverplay look good, but I can't find them at Mexico, vape stores have few models and mexican laws don't permit import these hardware.

I'm start bricolage with WC, maybe soon I'll try TC.

Gracias

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread