Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
18 mg is a reasonable concentration (not that you seem to have any choice) and the Nautilus tank and coil are great for that. I would just advise to vape as much as you need to control you cravings, even if it means chain vaping (as long as it doesn't make you feel sick from too much nic like nausea).

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
@Eskie When i first started to use my nautilus, the clerk who sold it to me said if you have big cravings chain vape it for like 5-10 mins then wait another 10-15 mins if the cravings don't go away vape it again or wait some more
He then proceeded to tell me that nicotine does not affect you instantly when you vape it and might take longer to satisfy you. True or not i don't feel the need to do it as much anyway but still note worthy imho.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It is correct that the nic from vaping is kind of lower and slower.... It builds up in your system over time, you won't get crazy spikes like cigarettes. That said, without the "spikes", I find I can go WAY longer if needed these days without vaping than I ever could while smoking.....

You are also detoxing from countless other products from tobacco, so it's normal to go through some cravings whatever your nicotine level. I have the Nautilus 2, and I like it a great deal. I use 18 m.g. in it and that's what I did to quit, but 15 is not much different, and you can certainly get more lungful of vape on today's devices than in the past, though some people do raise their nicotine quite high to start with... It sounds like you are going great guns though, so hang in there, keep vaping, I'd love to say every DAY gets easier, but it DOES get easier over time. I have very few cravings these days and an actively smoking husband, so I am firmly in the camp that vaping will work.... If you let it.

Keep checking in we are all rooting for you!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all,
I just joined this forum. I started vaping on friday august 4th and I haven't been smoking since. The first days went without problems, but now the craving is going worse. Still, I do not want to go back to smoking. I like the space in my lungs, the absence of stains on my fingers and the smell I used to leave behind me about everywhere.
I'm 60 y/o, have been smoking for 47 years and I'm from the Netherlands.
Welcome and glad you joined.
For every time you don't smoke is a win for your health.
Might like to read:
VapeWild Test Results

Reactions: PetraO
It is correct that the nic from vaping is kind of lower and slower.... It builds up in your system over time, you won't get crazy

You are also detoxing from countless other products from tobacco, so it's normal to go through some cravings whatever your nicotine level. I have the Nautilus 2, and I like it a great deal. I use 18 m.g. in it and that's what I did to quit,

Anna
It's true: detoxing from the other, far more harmful products may have added to the craving. I didn't have the cravings yesterday and today, so, maybe it's over. I'm so glad that I don't smoke anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread