Status
Not open for further replies.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
nice! i even like the colors. ill look into that, nice kb corsair?

I had a Corsair K65 up until the last week of January, and about a half dozen Razer keyboards. I've been on mechanicals since the first Tarantula came out in 2006.

This is my first membrane kb since. It's a G213. Gets bad reviews for not being mechanical, but i'm tired of having mechanical keys fail on me. Water protection is nice too.

Also gone through at least 8 razer mice since 2006 and probably a dozen steelseries/razer head sets.

Just did the complete switch for my birthday. G213 kb, G502, G430.

The pad is a Corsair MM300

Reactions: Letitia

pocholo01

Feb 13, 2018
Philippines
I had a Corsair K65 up until the last week of January, and about a half dozen Razer keyboards. I've been on mechanicals since the first Tarantula came out in 2006.

This is my first membrane kb since. It's a G213. Gets bad reviews for not being mechanical, but i'm tired of having mechanical keys fail on me. Water protection is nice too.

Also gone through at least 8 razer mice since 2006 and probably a dozen steelseries/razer head sets.

Just did the complete switch for my birthday. G213 kb, G502, G430.

The pad is a Corsair MM300

lol.. i only have one razer, a nostromo, still working. Using a corsair k70 i think but its double typing now. not happy with corsair. best kb i had was still the logitech g11 lasted me for 10 years with all the abuses thrown at it. Now wanting for a logitech mechanical wireless kb. For mouse this logitech g502 seems to rock!

back to the topic. i completely forgot about fixing my tank and ended up buying a gaming chair. lol. now i have a out of town work i cant fix it till next week what i bummer.

Reactions: Letitia

pocholo01

Feb 13, 2018
Philippines
Did you get the Zeus apart?

Good day everyone sorry had a out of town job wasn't able to update, yes the tank has been opened, i don't know what kind of voodoo that guy did but he just opened it like nothing happened. he was just another vaper hanging around that stall and he had a zeus tank also then the magic happened i asked him to opened it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread