Newbie Here, Tornado Cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markah1

Moved On
Oct 2, 2010
Chico, CA
I am attempting to quit smoking so I recently received my new Tornado today in the mail and I love it!

I was on the totally wicked website and it seemed like the only cartridge refills they had were the MEGA sized ones and from my understanding, they wont work with the regular sized atomizer I have. Where can I purchase the cartridges for my Tornado?

One more question, I should be getting some flavored liquid in the mail tomorrow and I was wondering if I could put that liquid into a dry sample cartridge that I got with my starter kit.

Thank you!

markah1

Moved On
Oct 2, 2010
Chico, CA

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
OK, that answers the question. If the carts are prefilled, then they have filler. And, yes, they can be refilled ... until the filler gets nasty. That can take a while, and the filler can actually be cleaned several times before it is shot. But, blank carts aren't very expensive. Mostly, carts do have the filler. But, I've got some attys which shipped with empty mouth pieces just for protection (I reckon). Just look at the end opposite of the mouth end ... if it has filler material you'll see it there ... otherwise it's an empty plastic shell.

In short, yes ... you can use the juice you've ordered with the carts you've got on hand.

Enjoy your Tornado! I wish it had been my first PV.

Last edited:

markah1

Moved On
Oct 2, 2010
Chico, CA
OK, that answers the question. If the carts are prefilled, then they have filler. And, yes, they can be refilled ... until the filler gets nasty. That can take a while, and the filler can actually be cleaned several times before it is shot. But, blank carts aren't very expensive.

In short, yes ... you can use the juice you've ordered with the carts you've got on hand.

Enjoy your Tornado! I wish it had been my first PV.

Thank you so much for the help!

One LAST thing.. haha

So I can buy titan cartridges and joye 510 cartridges? Are these products and the Tornado the same thing? I'm confused with the compatibility with them and I want to make sure I but the right thing. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread