Newbie invites all to a lively debate : Puff ( Draws ) per drop ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edross

Jul 16, 2011
ny
OK, I started with safecig menthol 24 mg menthol. Now have Provari, a Reo Mini, and a Ego. I am using blank cartomizers, filling with expresscig 24 mg menthol. I am experimenting w other juices too.
My main problem is that I burn thru cartomizers too fast. I think they last me only 2 - 3 days, then have dry harsh tasteless draws, regardless of how I continue to refill them. I think I am heavy vaporist.
I usually start a new carto with 20 - 24 drops juice. I dont know when to re-top w juice. recently I have been re-filling more frequently trying to avoid frying matting ( batting ).
I know this question will vary with many variables, Voltage resistance, amps, Viscosity of juice, diameter of hole in driper, puffing technique, and many more variables. BUT what do you all think will be like some kind of average of number of puffs per drop of juice hat is put in csrtomizer ??
I am guessing that it would be somewhere in the area of 2 - 4 puffs per drop. That means that after 20 puffs, I should refill with ABOUT 5 - 10 drops juice.

All answeers guesses, postulations and calculations will be appreciated.
The correct answer will be rewarded with a new Jaguar XK 2012 model. :laugh:

( just oking about the prize, it will only be a Mini Cooper.

Thanks, Ed :p

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
The answer is 2.693 drags per drop.

I'd like my Mini Cooper in either blue or white please.

Like you said, there's a ton of variables when trying to quantify how many drags per drop of juice. When I drip into my atty, I put in 3 drops, and that's good for around 10 drags max, sometimes less depending on the juice. Different juices perform differently, and I haven't noticed any correlation between juice thickness and how long it lasts before the taste changes and I need to drip again.

Hope this helps in some small way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread