Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Kent, loaded up my cart with the kit incl. raspberries & cream and pralines & cream. How's their shipping?

I've always had 3 day shipping from Drew at Nhaler - not sure if PO is open today though - Columbus Day? That holiday will probably be gone soon. lol.

You're going to love the package though... :) You'll know what the smile is all about soon.

Nhaler is also good for juice samplers - $4 for 6ml is a pretty good price and while I think the stuff is really good, esp. the HVoltage, you'll still get an idea of what a Marlboro, Camel, Virginia, RY4 etc. taste like in case you check out other vendors. But except for some special flavors I like from Decadent Vapours and some bulk juice buys in bigger bottlings for a stash, I have a lot of juice from Nhaler because Drew is a 'master juice chef'.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
congrats! sounds like a good buy! - dunno how long 6ml will last u though, i'd use it in 2-3 days lol

as far as nicotine - i've tried blu's classic tobacco - which tasted like a grape dutch master

and ive tried 2 or 3 menthols, all of hwich just taste like spearmint/peppermint/wintergreen

i kinda gave up on tobacco flavors after that - although the wintergreen mint breath was a plus for the pseudo-menthol

Josh!

Oct 12, 2009
Pennsylvania
Well there's a Blu stand at the mall 10 mins from my house if I use it up and desperately need some carts. I say desperately because they're so damn expensive. I think it was almost 40 bucks for 25 carts.

And Kent, yeah I forgot tomorrow was Columbus day. Ugh. I guess I'll have to wait till Friday or Saturday (please Friday, pleeeeeease).

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Whoops, looks like I read the item description wrong and I get 2 attys. Even better deal!

Yes, I was gonna say... on the 2 attys....

Drew's "nuport" (get the HV, unless you want more nic) is one of the better tobacco based menthols. It's my 'regular menthol vape' now in my Janty Stick. I supplement that with Decadent Vapours 'mentholytus' which is the strongest menthol sold. Store that in my medicine cabinet ;-)

Nhaler's 'USA tobacco' flavor is also good - and different than most regulars - marlboro, camel, winston, virginia, etc. and the 'mint usa tobacco' is the menthol version of that. Menthale is his strongest menthol.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Well there's a Blu stand at the mall 10 mins from my house if I use it up and desperately need some carts. I say desperately because they're so damn expensive. I think it was almost 40 bucks for 25 carts.

And Kent, yeah I forgot tomorrow was Columbus day. Ugh. I guess I'll have to wait till Friday or Saturday (please Friday, pleeeeeease).

He's in NJ so it could be Wednesday or Thursday. If you're in Philly you might arrange to pick it up tomorrow :)

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
wow bblu carts are 25 for $25.

they dont offer wholesale yet so the guy in your mall is basically buyng and reselling at a higher price - and blu carts are THE WORST PART about the blu - they dont last.

you're better off at ther site - and i dont think the bliu cart will fit your joye 510 - i know the atty's will (blu atts are 2 for 10 at their site) - some inexpensive and durable backups :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

Josh!

Oct 12, 2009
Pennsylvania
Update: Just bought three 30ml no nic juices from Bear Juice. Vanilla, Raspberry and Wild Cherry.

90ml of juice for less than $14 shipped? Can't beat it. His shipping is pretty quick too from what I've read - 3-4 days. I read some reviews and the flavors seemed to be pretty good. I'll post up some reviews of my own here when I try them. I'll be using these for extended parked-in-front-of-the-computer vape sessions so that's why I went with no nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread