Newbie-Mech Vandy Squonk Pulse 80w Build ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I'm sorry to have posted while totally stressed in my personal life. Disregard the post.
Sorry if anyone feels I'm rather dumb. ...
I don't think anyone that replied thinks that you're dumb, myself included. I think it's more that we've all read or seen how bad things can turn out when someone doesn't fully understand mechs.

To be fair, your post did have red flags in it that people who care would address.

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
I asked and unfortunately I knew better on many topics. The title was actually half pasted from the website that I bought it from. The actual model of the mod. I couldn't change it and had to go back and forth. I'm done on trying to explain myself to someone that can't properly address me either.
But yeah, you shredded me....I'm done and actually lit up. Made my day✌

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm sorry to have posted while totally stressed in my personal life. Disregard the post.
Sorry if anyone feels I'm rather dumb. ...
I'm very much a lady, please don't address me as a he or man. Tyia
Those who responded to your post were simply going by what you presented to us. There were inconsistancies and misrepresentations on your part, so if you felt that we were being hard on you, I ask can you blame us considering the circumstances? No one accused you of being "dumb". Maybe a little misinformed. Maybe. ;)

And how were we supposed to know you are a female? Your avatar pic is too small to tell what sex you are, and your screen name gives no clues.

Anyway, I hope you got the info you were seeking. Our main concern is for all vapers to vape safely.

pizk3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben85

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
I asked and unfortunately I knew better on many topics. The title was actually half pasted from the website that I bought it from. The actual model of the mod. I couldn't change it and had to go back and forth. I'm done on trying to explain myself to someone that can't properly address me either.
But yeah, you shredded me....I'm done and actually lit up. Made my day✌

Folks here are very informative in all aspects of vaping, and very much willing to help. Safety is a major concern and that's what makes this site as a good resource. Don't be offended.
More important, hope your personal life gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread