newbie ???'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs1084

Moved On
Feb 17, 2011
Midwest
hey guys, i should have stopped by and introduced myself a looong time ago. ive been at it almost two months and am down from pad to pack/wk. i have a sidesho. havent tried the cartos yet, they will be on my next order. but i def prefer to drip/dip over filling carts...

i pulled out the inner cart and stuck a tweezer thru the little hole and made my own little 'drip tip' lol on a few seperate occassions i tried to drip two drops with the outer cart on down thru the hole directly onto the atomizer...i flood the atty everytime hehe (one time so bad i almost killed the batt) will i be ok getting the wide/black and white dt's??? do they perform well?

there is a hole on the manuals, too...i try to be really careful about overdripping. ill be ok as long as im careful? or is this totally not advisable to drip on the autos w a dt??? im using my empty cart with the inner cart removed to drip, and as long as im not careless there havent been any problems w juice getting in the autos.

i have a pcc and no other charger. i know itd be a good idea to get a backup but im trying to get started on a very tight budget. i like the look/feel of a real cig, and noticed the mini auto batts. will the pcc charge these??? i see its reccommended to use the usb/wall charger...

will the sidesho fit completely assembled in the pcc with dt+atty+mini-auto???? so that i could carry two atty's? the wide/black dt looks a little shorter, will that fit in one of the extra-cart slots w an atty connected???

how do the dt's perform?
im ok using dt w auto batt? (ive been dripping w empty cart on auto batt, no issues so far)
will the pcc charge the mini-autos?
will the pcc carry a fully assembled mini-auto and atomizer/carto combo?

and tony! what is your setup? you mentioned u like to use the sidesho batts bc of the smaller diameter...what do you think of the minis-autos and the tradeoffs?

thankyou for taking the time to help, ecf and modern vapor are pretty cool

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Hey, congrats and welcome. Here's some thoughts to your questions. You'll love the DTs, especially the wide I think. The next time you, request sealed batteries. The mini batteries I believe do charge in the PCC, intact I remember hearing you can fit an entire mini SideSho in the PCC, but maybe someone can confirm that. I believe MV has new batteries on the way that will last longer as well. As for the minis, just realize they may not las as long between charges. I actually stopped using a PCC long ago and use the wall charger and MV's carrying case now. If you actually like dripping, you may not care for the cartomizers, but its worth a test. I think they're amazing, but dripping of course gives you that full taste with most impact. I been dripping a lot lately but hate doing it on the go - I seem to make a mess, so I only drip at home now. So maybe the cartos will work great on the go and you will still drip at other times. Again, you'll love the DTs. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread