Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Dazie33 -
I just might know an ECF member (uh-hum) who hit a wonderful deal on quite a few different Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 mods. Most are the "Shine" edition ones (with some Swarovski crystals on them) and others are the plain titanium blue, silver, or black. All are absolutely brand new in their factory sealed plastic boxes with the Scratch and Check still intact for authenticity checking. Bought them from a well-known website (ECF Supplier in fact) when they were running a terrific sale.

Once I reach the required number of posts & get Verified to take part in the Classified forum...I'd be happy to post whichever 1 you'd be interested in, at a great price for you. Have never shipped anything to NZ, even as a past seller on eBay for years, but I'd be willing to do so for you to help you out.

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
@Dazie33 -
I just might know an ECF member (uh-hum) who hit a wonderful deal on quite a few different Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 mods. Most are the "Shine" edition ones (with some Swarovski crystals on them) and others are the plain titanium blue, silver, or black. All are absolutely brand new in their factory sealed plastic boxes with the Scratch and Check still intact for authenticity checking. Bought them from a well-known website (ECF Supplier in fact) when they were running a terrific sale.

Once I reach the required number of posts & get Verified to take part in the Classified forum...I'd be happy to post whichever 1 you'd be interested in, at a great price for you. Have never shipped anything to NZ, even as a past seller on eBay for years, but I'd be willing to do so for you to help you out.
Thanks thats real cool of you. Yeah ive looked at the Shine edition ones. I like the pink one and the one that I think is purple. Do they they have a built in battery or do you have to put a battery in them?

papler

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Switzerland
Hi and welcome Dazie.
Congratulations on your first smoke-free days! :)

I you are looking for a mod for use at home then that's a good mod. it is well built, easy to use and has good battery life. But you are aware that it's pretty big, aren't you? I had one and it turned out that I only used it at home and never took it with me because it was not really practical to carry that around. So I bought me a coolfire IV, which is also from Innokin, and that is one of the mods I always took with me when going out. Much lighter and better size.

I only recently switched to something completely different (Provari Radius). But before that I was using Isticks (very small but full of Power) and Coolfire IV's and was very satisfied.

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
Hi and welcome Dazie.

I you are looking for a mod for use at home then that's a good mod. it is well built, easy to use and has good battery life. But you are aware that it's pretty big, aren't you? I had one and it turned out that I only used it at home and never took it with me because it was not really practical to carry that around. So I bought me a coolfire IV, which is also from Innokin, and that is one of the mods I always took with me when going out. Much lighter and better size.

I only recently switched to something completely different (Provari Radius). But before that I was using Isticks (very small but full of Power) and Coolfire IV's and was very satisfied.
Yeah if I got the MVP 3.0 pro if would be for home. Vaping is not common in my town so I would feel weird puffing on a brick mod like that ae lol I have a Halo G6 now so would keep using that for going out. I would also like to get a Itaste CLK(pink of course! lol) for going because of the cool lanyard it comes with. Is the coolfire a built in battery?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Dazie - I don't have any of the MVP 2.0 Shine in the pink skull design, but I do have several purple ones. As far as a built in battery, yes, and it's a 2600mAh one at that. Lasts a long time between charges, and I vape a lot. You can check out the specs on it online. Several I particularly like are that it can be used as a passthrough while charging, and out & about...you can use it to recharge a phone, digital camera, game player, or MP3/MP4. Since you don't have a vape shop there to actually pick one up and hold it, here are the dimensions and weight of my own Shine green "Butterfly" design one, without my clearomizer on it: box is 3 3/4" tall (connector on top is 1/2" higher than that) x nearly 7/8" thick across the sides x a tad bigger than 1 1/2" wide across the front where the design is. Used my postal scale to find that it weighs 5.4 ounces. I'm a female, too, and I don't consider it too big and bulky for my hand, but some might.

I also bought some Innokin CLK kits on sale, and I do have 1 pink kit, since you mentioned that above as well. I could also let you know where you can get either the MVP 2.0 kits and the CLK kits on sale right now for the best prices, if you'd like to know. I'm a real bargain finder! LOL! Maybe websites get a better shipping rate to NZ, too. You never know.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Dazie - Great news!
Vapor Engine has the "Pink Skull" MVP 2.0 Shine kit (and others, too) on a terrific sale for the next 1 day and 17 hours for...$19.35US! You can't go through their regular Cart and Checkout since you're international. But if you're interested...since you're an ECF member, I just spoke with Melody at Vapor Engine about your quest for a new kit, and she explained how she could work with you to buy things from them IF you have/use PayPal, and are Verified with them. (Said the reason they don't do international on their website is because of so many fraudulent transactions.)

Just let me know, and I'll post how she said she could work it out for you specifically. Don't want to write it all out here, if not necessary.

Reactions: Dazie33

papler

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Switzerland
um... by no means I want to torpedo this but bear in mind that the MVP 2.0 delivers max 11w. that is not a lot and basically you're then stuck to tanks with high resistance coils. if you ever want to try lower resistances you would need a new mod

edit: and I'm not even talking subohm but 1.0-1.5 ohm range

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@papler - I use 1.5, 1.8, and 2.1ohm coils in the clearos on my MVP 2.0, and with each of those set at the right wattage...I get great vapor, both in amount and quality. I can't imagine I'll personally ever want more than those provide. But, everyone's preferences vary.

I looked that 1 up for her first, because the iTaste CLK kits that she also mentioned, have battery choices and watts that are even less than the MVP 2.0.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@papler - I understand, no problem. Was just finding things she'd already mentioned were possibilities in her mind, and lower in price right now.

I also found the Coolfire IV 40W that you both mentioned, in an amethyst color she might like, on sale for $37.95. It's just the mod, but they have tanks on sale as well. It's at Myvaporstore.com.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
All of that sounds great. I have looked at a few reviews for the MVP 3.0 and love that it comes in pink :thumbs: Would that be a good one to get?
The MVP3 Pro is a great starter APV. I always recommend it to new vapers. Innokin has a good reputation and this APV is Simple, reliable and powerful. If you don't mind the box shape you will be a happy camper with this one.
With a 4500mah battery built in and Innokin's extremely efficient electronics you'll have great battery life. No charger or battery decisions make it very simple to use. Also you can use it as a pass through with Micro USB Cables. That means that you can vape it while recharging.

I suggest pairing it with the Tobeco Super Tank Mini for a flavorful vape.

I suggest the Mvp3 Pro 60 Watts Capability, instead of the earlier models because it gives you the opportunity to expand in the future to some really great tanks like the Crown or the Starre. I find my most pleasureable vaping is in the 35 Watt to 60 Watt depending on Tank and strength of Nicotine.

I also have own Innokin MVP1 and a VV3 and they have both been rock solid.

Last edited:

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
Dazie - Great news!
Vapor Engine has the "Pink Skull" MVP 2.0 Shine kit (and others, too) on a terrific sale for the next 1 day and 17 hours for...$19.35US! You can't go through their regular Cart and Checkout since you're international. But if you're interested...since you're an ECF member, I just spoke with Melody at Vapor Engine about your quest for a new kit, and she explained how she could work with you to buy things from them IF you have/use PayPal, and are Verified with them. (Said the reason they don't do international on their website is because of so many fraudulent transactions.)

Just let me know, and I'll post how she said she could work it out for you specifically. Don't want to write it all out here, if not necessary.
Yip I have payPal and am verified but my debit card is outta funds at the mo(yip im poor:( lol). But thanks for all the info. Have just bought a cheap evod2 (before I read ur post :(). So the earliest I will be able to get one is prob end of november.

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
Hi and welcome Dazie.

Thanks so much for all ur advice:thumbs:. I just looked up the Coolfire IV and like it a lot. Love that it comes in pink and purple:). Would def consider buying one. What is the lowest ohm tank you can use on it?

papler

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Switzerland
Thanks so much for all ur advice:thumbs:. I just looked up the Coolfire IV and like it a lot. Love that it comes in pink and purple:). Would def consider buying one. What is the lowest ohm tank you can use on it?
the coolfire IV can handle anything down to 0.2 according to innokin so with that mod you are set for a while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread