Status
Not open for further replies.

birdy68

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Virginia
lyndablair.smugmug.com
Robby.. I was exactly where you are right now, three months ago. I did go in my local shop and tell them to set me up with something simple. It was the Evod and and extra battery so I could keep one charged up. I used 12 mg nic juice and they recommended a tobacco flavor. I couldn't taste it much anyhow, mainly because I smoked 2 packs of ciggies a day. My taste buds were pretty bad.But eventually, I started to taste the juice. I was glad that I bought it there because I went back in with questions a few times and to have them show me how to change the coil. Like you, I'm more of a hands on person, so it helped to have someone actually show me, in person.I watched a ton of videos. P. Busardo is the best out there. Now, I have moved on and am using a Provari Mini that a forum member actually sent to me.(you'll see that there people here are the Best!) I love the Provari and the little Nautilus Mini tank I got for it. So simple and easy to use. I tend toward the stick types and the Provari fit the bill perfectly. Very comfortable to hold and use.
Good luck in your vaping experience.. Stick around here. Forum members are so helpful.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome to the board. Well done indeed on cutting the sticks back as far as you have. One of the reasons vaping worked for me to quit when other methods failed is the very "act of smoking" thing you mention. I needed the hand to mouth thing. I still do, nowadays more than I need the nicotine. Good idea to develop a relationship with your local B&M. I did, and still do buy there occasionally. Let me also mention, however, you also have an excellent resource here on this board at your fingertips. We also know how, and will be happy to help you figure it out.

RobbyRocket

Aug 25, 2015
Everyone here are superb, so glad I joined! I literally didn't know about vape at all until recently. Haha I am just smoking my Marlboro Menthols taking all this in. This is all so overwhelming my head feels like it's going to explode lol. Endless combinations, different atomizers & tanks for different batteries, etc etc etc whew! I am definitely not someone who would enjoy the tinkering part of it, or the rebuilding, I'm the type who just likes simple, clean, no fuss, no hassle. I am so not gadget savvy. I could probably get a cheap good setup online but I'd be clueless how to work it. So it looks like I'll have to hit up a shop at least for my first one. I'd still really like to go with a stick design I just love the sleek look of a clean vape pen or stick or whatever you guys call them. That would just look so glamorous to me kind of like Bette Davis..vape-style lol. For me it's a lot about the act of smoking, the oral fixation. I started when I was 14 I'm 33 now. It's the holding something, the burn. I've dabbled in dry snuff a but too, and it satisfies if I'm somewhere where I can't smoke, but it's nowhere near the same I just crave a cig until I am on break or something. This vaping thing intrigues me so much I can't wait to try it! It looks so much cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread