Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure more experienced members will weigh in but in order for anyone to help you properly, you'd need to be a bit more specific.

- have you been smoking and are you trying to switch to vaping?
- for how long, how many cigs a day, what type of cigs?
- what do you think you crave more in the process - throat hit, clouds of smoke/vapor, tobacco taste, nicotine intake, hand/mouth experience?

Without answering those it's like asking what car you should buy, or what PC. Probably even worse because there's more variations to vaping than there is to cars or even PCs. Don't be afraid of variety though, it's just a matter of choosing a good starting point.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hi and welcome!

I agree that we need more info to tailor a response to you, but you might read through our review section- I would suggest a pod to start.
See what features are available, pros and cons, get an idea of what you might like.
Most of those are going to be bought online so there will be a wait, but you might be able to get some of them at a local vape shop, or at least something similar.
I say pods because I think they’re coming out with some really good ones lately, they’re inexpensive (who wants to invest a lot, not knowing if it’ll work for them?) and very simple to use- it’s very frustrating starting out with fiddly gear.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hey so I’m new to this and I would like recommendations for what vapes to use, thank you for your answers and have a good day

Lots more details needed - how long have you been smoking cigarettes, how heavy of a smoker are you ? Regular or menthol cigarettes ?
Your profile shows you are 18, so you are old enough to join this forum but, sadly,
in your state (Pennsylvania) you have to be 21 to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread