Next best thing to order. Any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Looking to try something new. Something well known and somewhat new. While I am waiting for alivevapeland open again, thought I look around. Looking for vendors that have cold throat hit with a taste of sweet mint. That and something sweet like cotton candy (machine made kind not your typical knock off from the dollar store, lol).

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
get some capella blueberry flavoring and make your own. The Capella blueberry tastes like cotton candy. I have had a ton of friends ask "is that cotton candy?!" when im vaping my DIY mix of blueberry from them. If you add some other fruits (i do strawberry and sometimes lemonade) it's extremely nice. Just a thought, it's fun to try making your own liquid. I use strictly dripping rebuildable atomizers so I love being able to change flavors whenever i want, i'd say pick up a cheap RBA or some disposable attys and give it a shot

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Fresh Mint
You might like this one. I'd also suggest Fruit Stripe Illusions and Florida Citrus Explosion while you're there. I'm not big on sweet or fruity juices but these three are pretty impressive. If you remember how Fruit Stripe Gum tasted for the first couple of seconds, that's how the juice vapes all day! It is dead on.

Puremess

Dec 20, 2012
Sweden
heathers heavenly vapes sounds good. I tried Ms. T's bakery before they're alright. Just looking for a sweet mint though with a cold effect. The problem is I can never find a strong mint tasting flavor while at that the menthol may be too bitter. Instead, I would prefer it sweet.

Ms. t's bakery and MT baker vapor are 2 diffrent stores, I got confused of it before. I hear MT baker vapor does great mint/cold liquids. I have ordered a bunch from them. Really fast delivery!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread