Nhaler Announces, The Kick by EVOLV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
Since it is in "beta" test mode, wonder when it will become available.....just to piggy-back on your question...

I'm not even going to guess. And I'm sure that's also true of the folks that know more than we do. Depending on what comes out of the beta, it could be a while. There sure is some cool stuff on the horizon though - it's tough to hold off on buying all the already-available toys while waiting for these game-changers to be released.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
I'm not even going to guess. And I'm sure that's also true of the folks that know more than we do. Depending on what comes out of the beta, it could be a while. There sure is some cool stuff on the horizon though - it's tough to hold off on buying all the already-available toys while waiting for these game-changers to be released.
this is a big enough game changer for me.... i can wait... no problem.....

raceengine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
KUL, MY
I have heard that the the kick will only work with metal mods that use the tube for negative output.

Anyone know if this is true? I was hoping to use the kick with my Hog mod.

sure looks like it since there's a pin at the side that's touching the body of the mod suggesting it uses the tube body as ground, bottom of the kick is the Voltage In and top pin is Volt Out.

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
sure looks like it since there's a pin at the side that's touching the body of the mod suggesting it uses the tube body as ground, bottom of the kick is the Voltage In and top pin is Volt Out.

I thought the same thing at first, but isn't the kick put in series with the battery, with one contact on the positive side of the batt and one on the positive connection to the atty connector? If it was grounded on the tube's chassis, it would bypass the atty altogether, no?

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
gredie,

Dave and Kieth stated on their show The Haze Hour @ the 38 minute mark, that he was told the price would be approximately $40.00 bucks. If that's so, I'm getting an early (or late, depending on when they hit the streets) Christmas present!!!

I put this already on list :)
Are there any ideas of the pricing yet or ETA?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This just in!!!!

The prototype units are just beginning to roll out to the testers for testing. More are still to be shipped. The testers need time to test and submit their feedback. I do know the testers have been asked to not discuss their feedback on the beta units until after all the feedback has been submitted so please do not press them for more info then they can give. After all feedback has been submitted, Evolv needs to analyze the feedback, decide about any changes, and check them. Only then can production begin. I do know they are as enthusiastic to bring Kick to market as we all are to have it. I would imagine news will be coming out in the near future but as of now there is no exact ETA...Thanks,
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread