Nhaler Announces, The Kick by EVOLV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Yeah I agree...Apparently these sold out quicker because my site saw them as 10 of each Xhaler Kicked kit instead of seeing them as individual choices...Live and Learn...
Anyway we still have more in stock as it switched again last night!!! SO anyone that was stalking and missed again they are back on the site! Thanks,
Drew

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Yeah I agree...Apparently these sold out quicker because my site saw them as 10 of each Xhaler Kicked kit instead of seeing them as individual choices...Live and Learn...
Anyway we still have more in stock as it switched again last night!!! SO anyone that was stalking and missed again they are back on the site! Thanks,
Drew

Drew - creative inventory management here :). At least a few people who may not have been around on the day the initial batch was released now got two extra chnaces

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
@ Lucian1215 ,

Evolve clearly states to ONLY use an IMR,,,,, AW IMR's are super, and so is the newer CGR18650CH Panasonic Hybrid type IMR, I wouldnt use a regular Li-On or especially a 5v NiMh Batt, there just not specked out to be used with the Kick, you want the higher C rating of the IMR Type Batts.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
I have a battery question, I have a sleeve that will allow a 18650 to fit as well as the kick so which 18650 batt works best/safest with the Kick? The IMR 18650 Hybrid? The Custom LiMn High Drain 18650 (orange one)? 5 Volt NIMH batteries (Pair)?

So many choices! haha

The Panasonic CGR18650CH has the safest high drain battery chemistry. And the last longer then the AW IMR's. Their the best battery's out there, IMHO.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I just talked to Brandon and these batts are fine ....I wont get into which are better but I prefer the hybrids over any batteries I have ever used hands down...The price is great as well...I can buy 2 of these to comparable batteries and the chemistry of these are safer!

Yes they rock and I am happy to see my FAVORITE vape Supplier has them for sale. Way to go Cracker Jack Man.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread