Nhaler Box Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Wet Box UPDATE: As of right now, our stock of Wet boxes have been modified to operate with all Low Resistance Cartomizers and Atomizers. However, we have been cautioned by the manufacturer that although they'll work, they may not last as long as they would otherwise because the switch is slightly underrated for the amperage that some Low Resistance Atomizers and Cartomizers may draw. Although they have been tested for the past 72 hours with no problems, we can not guarantee the life expectancy of the product. Use at your own risk.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
No its the Low Resistance cartomizers...The Wet Boxes Design is all about cartomizers!!!!Thanks
Drew

So the wetboxes will not work with regular 510 atomizers?? I still have not gotten a definitive answer on this. Some say yes, some say (as your previous statement above) NO. Some say that certain atomizer brands(joyetech only) will work but not others. Then there are some statements like this:

As of right now, our stock of Wet Boxes have been modified to operate with all Low Resistance Cartomizers and Atomizers. However, we have been cautioned by the manufacturer that although they will work, they may not last as long as they would otherwise because the switch is slightly underrated for the amperage that some Low Resistance Atomizers and Cartomizers may draw. Although they have been tested for the past 72 hours with no problems, we can not guarantee the life expectancy of the product. Use at your own risk.

which imply that regular 510 atty's will work fine, but not LR 510 atty's. So what is the absolute final word on wetboxes and regular 510 atomizers??? Yes or No?? Thanks for any input you can provide.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Update on the WetBoxes

Concerning the use of the current LR 510 cartomizers and the WetBox, these are offically "Use at your own risk!!!".

We do NOT support these the way they are currently made and there is no modification we could provide for the unit to correct the problem. Therefore, we can neither recommend nor condone the use of the LR cartomizers that are coming out on the market. Should you choose to use them, the makers and vendors of the WetBox mod cannot and will not except responsibility or liability for ANY issues that may arise from their use.

We will keep you updated...
Drew

So the wetboxes will not work with regular 510 atomizers?? I still have not gotten a definitive answer on this. Some say yes, some say (as your previous statement above) NO. Some say that certain atomizer brands(joyetech only) will work but not others. Then there are some statements like this:

As of right now, our stock of Wet Boxes have been modified to operate with all Low Resistance Cartomizers and Atomizers. However, we have been cautioned by the manufacturer that although they will work, they may not last as long as they would otherwise because the switch is slightly underrated for the amperage that some Low Resistance Atomizers and Cartomizers may draw. Although they have been tested for the past 72 hours with no problems, we can not guarantee the life expectancy of the product. Use at your own risk.

which imply that regular 510 atty's will work fine, but not LR 510 atty's. So what is the absolute final word on wetboxes and regular 510 atomizers??? Yes or No?? Thanks for any input you can provide.

We have modified our Wet Boxes to use all 510 products...Cartos and Atty's...The switch is NOT rated for a 2 amp draw...It is not known what extended use will do to the switch, so therefore the Manufacturer is not reccomending using LR Cartos or attys with them....I have personally been vaping my brains out with one for a week with 306 Lr and 510 LR attys and have not had a problem...
The first couple days I was using it with the cover off and my hand on the switch or battery so I would detect any heat early...
I hope this answers your question...BTW ours comes with a Bottle of liquid and an IMR High Drain battery included in the purchase price...Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread