Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Nhaler Flavor Doublers
The answer to infinite flavor possibilities!

Looking to boost up your current liquid flavors? Add new life to your old ones? Wondering what two flavors taste like together... maybe Strawberry Banana? Check out Nhaler's new Flavor Doublers! 6ML of pure, USP food grade flavoring, completely 100% safe for human consumption! In fact, you can add these to anything!!! Drinks, pastries, yogurt.. you name it. Only $5.00 and available in a TON of great flavors!

By the way, are you following us on Twitter or have you liked us on Facebook? Check them out for frequent updates and constant Nhaler news!

Nhaler.com | Nhaler Flavor
_MG_4824.jpg

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey,
I dont really have a set of guidlines at this point...Ive only personally tested them and sent out a few samples ...That said I have easily flavored up 3 30 ml bottles with a little left over...But being that taste is so subjective, its hard for me to say what one likes...I prefer my liquids a little more subtle, so I actually used these JUST to test them out...I wish I could be more informative but it always gets me in trouble when I start describin tastes and flavors...Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
These are concentrated flavors...As I said if you want to boost the flavor of your liquid you can use 5 to 10 drops...But if you wanted to MAKE flavoring with just unflavored you would have to use more...I dont have any exact measurements at this time but will hopefully have some input from users and I will also do some figuring and testing. Thanks
Drew

umjim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2009
Charleston S.C.
Hey Guys,
It looks like the this will boost up existing flavors at around 3 to 5% flavoring and flavor your PG or Vg mixes at 8 to 10% aproximate, based on your personal tatses of course...Anyone that has any different experiences please let us know here....Thanks
Drew

I just got some and would welcome others experiences as to the amounts they used.Thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread