NHALER goes to China!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
HELPPPPPPPP!!!!! I just woke up in a bathtub full of Ice and my Kidney is gone!!!!
Just kidding....
I apologize to anyone that has been overlooked or questions unanswered, but the connection here is extremely slow and it takes a few miutes to load every page....
If you are having a service issue PLEASE send an email to DGliem00@gmail.com and my crew will help you outASAP....Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Im back...Im gonna need about 24 hours to get things caught up...
I have 2 different types of Cartos including the new technology KR808s with the built in drip tips in Black and Stainless and aslo Painted Silver in Jumbo (1.8 ml) Size...
New KR808 Double battery PCCs that hold any size battery (auto or Manual) and six cartos....Charge one or two batteries at the same time, carry a fully assembled battery and charge one ....These things are super cool!!!
New Clear Cartomizer with no filler, that are unseen technology and have horizontal coils (new technology) that will blow every carto you ever used out of the water!!!
Stay tuned....
Drew

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Welcome back, Drew! Rest. I'm sure that was some heavy duty traveling.

After you're refreshed, could you tackle the Clear Cartomizer with no filler, that are unseen technology and have horizontal coils (new technology) that will blow every carto you ever used out of the water!!! cliffhanger, please? Take your time. I'll be bock! (that's my Ahnold imitation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread