NHALER goes to China!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I am stilll testing these clear carts...Im about 75% sure they are NOT ready...The main thing is they are difficult for the end user to fill without making them leak either while assembling or shortly after...Im thinking Im going to have to wait for a revised tip that will allow and easier fill... I will be doing a video tommorow and possibly releasing a limited number to get a better feel for them. I personally really like them on the Darwin but not sure I would want to deliver them to someone that has a hard time tinkering with things...Im mailing some to a couple cartomizer experts for further opinions also...I will definatley keep folks posted. Thanks
Drew

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
I am stilll testing these clear carts...Im about 75% sure they are NOT ready...The main thing is they are difficult for the end user to fill without making them leak either while assembling or shortly after...Im thinking Im going to have to wait for a revised tip that will allow and easier fill... I will be doing a video tommorow and possibly releasing a limited number to get a better feel for them. I personally really like them on the Darwin but not sure I would want to deliver them to someone that has a hard time tinkering with things...Im mailing some to a couple cartomizer experts for further opinions also...I will definatley keep folks posted. Thanks
Drew
Sounds great Drew. You know I am a cartomizer only guy and happen to be quite the tinkerer. If you need my address just let me know. <wink wink>

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
N2 is right for the most part but consider, that was about the tenth time I had filled one and it still managed to leak about 1/3rd of the liquid out...It was also one of the better ones I filled and it looked fairly easy...
There is a tool that you can use, but I was only supplied one and even that isnt perfect... Most pepople would probably figure them out after practice but for me to market them openly, I need to have an easier way for people to fill them...Trust me if there is a way for people to mess them up, they will, and that usually ends up being more of a problem then a pleasure!!! Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread